Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
The movie looks like it's going to be good, but was the only one this would be the start of totally brand new saga instead a continuation of the old trilogy? Also, in response to steve, unless this turns out to be the Godfather of the star wars franchise, It's probably going to take more than 1 good movie to fix that past mistake, and I wouldn't be surprised if certain things (cough cough metachlorians cough) were retcon just to plug up some holes that were punched by the prequel trilogy, I'm still cautiously enthusiastic about the new upcoming film though.

NativeSon Wrote:^ Will you be attending SWC 2016 in London? I envy you being so close.

Did not know about it tbh, thanks for the info.

^ Yes, you really ought to check it out if you get a chance. Even the most casual of fans would enjoy it. I guarantee it. (Still reeling from SWC Anaheim.)

Quote:The movie looks like it's going to be good, but was the only one this would be the start of totally brand new saga instead a continuation of the old trilogy?

As far as characters?

I like it. I want to know what's become of the original core characters and from what I understand it's really a kind of transitional period in that it's a farewell and passing-of-the-torch kind of scenario.

[Image: 11054327_1005785596139708_3511366326044486993_o.jpg]

Nice new TFA still taken from a Korean TV spot.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have never been a Star Wars fan, but I will admit this looks pretty awesome.

cant fap fast enough!!! CANT FAP FAST ENOUGH!!!! O_O

drools

[Image: star-wars-release-dates.jpg]

Lucasfilm/Disney film release timeline.

"Star Wars Story" is the as yet untitled Han Solo 'prequel', and second in the anthology series.

Not shown is the third in the anthology, which should be out in 2020.

I'm feeling cautiously optimistic about it... except for that new lightsaber... I don't feel it fits.

^ That it looks so crudely made and unstable kinda saves it, I think. I suppose it can all go either way, but the little I've seen so far all looks light years beyond the craptastic prequels. Time will tell.

Here's a new snippet:

Just in case that gets removed, heres the original: