Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Counting down the days now , "fanboy squeal " hehe

^ Did you celebrate Force Friday? Smile

movie looks like it's going to be really awesome, I can't wait!

Epic.

rey is han/leia's offspring! and she's a twin

When is the UK opening? Is it the the 17th?

Got your tickets?

It's all happening.

NativeSon Wrote:When is the UK opening? Is it the the 17th?

Got your tickets?

It's all happening.

I think it's the 17th , I have not got tickets but I will deffo get to see it sometime.
So in the new trailer we get to see a aged Princess Leia but still no clear shot of Luke Skywalker yet.

Wolfpack Wrote:So in the new trailer we get to see a aged Princess Leia but still no clear shot of Luke Skywalker yet.

Yeah, weird. Is he in hiding or self-imposed exile or something? I've mostly been avoiding rumors and spoilers but it does seem possible that the secrecy surrounding Luke is leading up to some kind of reveal?

That said, the trailers seems to show that TFA is very much (of the big three) Han's film. And that's still a very exciting proposition.

Can't wait. Smile

When asked about Luke's conspicuous absence from The Force Awakens trailers and what it might mean, J.J. Abrams had this to say:

“These are good questions to be asking. I can’t wait for you to find out the answer… It’s no accident.”