Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Here's....

New Japanese trailer.

0:35

Though still thoroughly enamored with the "Where's Luke?" version. He's such an awesome, iconic character.

I've just read some guy who's dying was allowed to see it...well....before dying

simply amazing
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:I've just read some guy who's dying was allowed to see it...well....before dying

simply amazing

Yeah, he was a super-fan named Daniel Fleetwood. He just passed. Sad RIP.

He is now free of all the pain caused by the cancer that overtook him. I'm so glad he had the opportunity to be the 'first fan' to see a cut of the film. He'll forever be a part of the ongoing SW story.

I enjoyed the original Star Wars films but I've grown up since then and grown out of that type of entertainment so I won't be seeing this latest version.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

YES! I hoped that someone would be talking about this on here! I am a HUGE Star Wars fan, and I'm impatiently waiting for the new movie's release. But at the same time, I'm hesitant. As a fan who read over 40 years worth of Expanded Universe content, I have a certain level of expectation. I know that nothing in the EU is being incorporated into this movie, but this storyline better be better than what they now consider "Legends" or I'm gonna be pissed!

^ Hmm.

12/17.

It's all happening.

So great in so many ways.

Most importantly I love the new heroes and villains. Kylo Ren, especially, is a great character.

Very exciting.

trywait Wrote:rey is han/leia's offspring! and she's a twin
Wait, where did you get that piece of information? No saying that's not possible but, if so, its not even hinted at, let alone made clear, in the movie. For sure, Ben Solo (aka, Kylo Ren) is Han and Leia's son; but there's no indication in the film that either of them *recognize* Rey as their daughter, let alone being Ben's twin sister. Nor is their any indication there might be another son Rey could be a twin with. We don't (yet) know WHO Rey's parents are. That there is SOME strong force connection (as with Luke and Liah) between Rey and Kylo there's no doubt, but the details of that haven't yet been made clear.

Just saw the film yesterday. It was fun. Tons of plot holes I question whether they'll ever all get resolved. Not that it matters. Movies like this are for ESCAPE entertainment (YAY!!!). The last thing I need in my life is "REAL DRAMA". Fuck that.

MikeW Wrote:Wait, where did you get that piece of information? No saying that's not possible but, if so, its not even hinted at, let alone made clear, in the movie. For sure, Ben Solo (aka, Kylo Ren) is Han and Leia's son; but there's no indication in the film that either of them *recognize* Rey as their daughter, let alone being Ben's twin sister. Nor is their any indication there might be another son Rey could be a twin with. We don't (yet) know WHO Rey's parents are. That there is SOME strong force connection (as with Luke and Liah) between Rey and Kylo there's no doubt, but the details of that haven't yet been made clear.

obe by the actual movie. but that guess was based on trailers and internet gossip. cuz you know if you read it on the internet, it MUST be true. Wink

then again, rey's lineage is still up in the air. we know kylo's lineage but rey is tbd. maybe she's luke's daughter even though jedi knights are "supposedly" celibate. cuz u know Anakin was definitely not celibate.

im going on a limb and hunch that rey is definitely a skywalker (most likely from luke).