Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stargate Franchise Cancelled!!!
I was enjoying SGU too :mad:

Never watched Caprica but I did enjoy the BSG series

I was enjoying SGU, but I have to be honest, it was really frustrating. They had such a good opportunity to really 'go there' creatively, with some serious freeky tech and aliens etc...and they just didn't. it always felt as though it was about to happen, and never did. They made it a soap opera in space, which isn't to say that it wasn't a good soap, it just wasn't stargate. Opinion is divided but I wished they could have spliced all that drama with some action. I think I can count on both times they actually USED the stargate!!!! I am not too sad about the cancellation - the silver lining I can see is that they may be able to focus on a SGA and SG-1 movie...but it's a LOOOOONNNNNG shot.

Caprica is a great loss and defo had the potential but with the promise of Blood and Chrome, I think they just cut their losses and put that money into an all the more promising series...from the Razor flashbacks, it will be amazing i hope!

Right now, Fringe is giving me LIFE!!! What an amazing show which has quickly become my favourite sci-fi show. So well written, original and gripping. I feel sad that I have to wait a week for each episode..I was playing catch up the last few weeks and what a bloody good time I had watching them all back-to-bak for the first time. I am now in love with Peter haha

CJ

I've just finished watching Stargate Universe and totally fell in love the show, and they arent making more. Totally unfair!!!