Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Started a Vlog
Thanks! If I can ever get off work I've got a great idea for today's entry!

Btw...second video is up if anyone's interested! And yes I'm shamelessly plugging my vlog! :p

Well said and, it really is true that you have to love yourself first. Yes It's hard, and people get hurt for a while but, a funny thing happens. When you are you long enough, you find there are more and more people around you that like you just as you are, a fewer and fewer get hurt.

You're on the right track, now add take care of you first so you can be your best to take care of those you care for.

Wow! You are brave.....but I have to say I am so freaked out for you (and anyone who does this)....

Long story I dont' feel like telling but the bottom line for me is I had a series of stalkers that got really scary some years ago and the lessons I took away from those experiences never really leave you...so when I see anyone putting themselves out there I am freaked out for them because I KNOW what "can" happen.

You really are a sweetheart...I can tell...but PLEASE be careful with the personal information.......

Oh, I think he's far enough from the mill to be safe from me - Just kidding but, I'd bet I'm the only one around here that has that good of an idea of where he is. :tongue:

Day 2 reminded me of this . . .

See you tomorrow! Bighug

Thanks guys! Yeah I know putting myself out there can attract some pretty crazy people and all. But I'm going to do my best to make sure I don't share any really personal info like my address or phone number or anything like that. Hell even the location I have on here is not really the city I live in. It's close, but not the exact location. Plus, being a tech savy person, I've learned that if someone wants to find out something on you bad enough they're going to find it. But I do appreciate the concerns. Smile

Same thing I do, close but no cigar. Even if I did put the city my zip code is in, anyone would be hard pressed to find my house from there (FedEx and UPS get lost getting to me.) I've picked up the odd online stalker here and there, but never had one get anywhere close to my home, And my ISP had a built in proxy with a dynamic IP address which puts me in KS on two, Ohio on one and New York if the primary proxy is down.

I have dealt with an offline stalker, but that one didn't find me online. He was someone I helped out on the road, a relative of my boss whom I gave a ride to L.A. He was gay and got a crush on me , took it a bit too far. So I know you have to be careful, but there are ways to be out there and still not give out too much information. I think you're doing fine on that , Cub.

Wow! I've had a couple of offline stalkers in the past, both female if you can believe it! Nothing too serious like my pet rabbit being cooked for supper or anything. Just them showing up everywhere I went. One even "offered herself" to me. And this was right after my ex wife and I married. The good thing is, I'm really good friends with all the guys on the police department here where I live. Graduated high school with them. So I've got protection if need be.

"Since I started this new attitude I'm better." I love your effort and I bet it will end up being helpful to others! love and stuff to you pal!!!Yllove

To thy own self be true!Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart