Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Started a Vlog
Had some more issues uploading last nigt but there's a new one up now!

I'm looking forward to following your vlog, B... Good luck with it.

Thanks PA! Smile

Hey guys and gals! Sorry I haven't posted much lately. Been busy with life and work and the vlog and everything else. Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who's watching and commenting and rating the vlog! Over 160 video views in just over a week! You guys are so awesome!

I'm thinking about quitting the vlog again. It's nothing against anyone, because you've all been great. It's just getting really hard coming up with something to talk about. And besides, my life isn't as interesting as I first thought it was.

Good on you, Im going to be starting a blog but dont think that I could have the composure to speak in front of a camera - would feel a little awkward. Who knows, maybe the blog is dead and the Vlog is the only way to go now!

Ok so I decided not to quit the vlog and posted a new video tonight. Like my friend told me, anything you want in life you have to work for it!

archubbycub Wrote:I'm thinking about quitting the vlog again. It's nothing against anyone, because you've all been great. It's just getting really hard coming up with something to talk about. And besides, my life isn't as interesting as I first thought it was.

You don't need to focus and discuss about your personal life in every single video. You can talk and introduce us to many things related to El Dorado - parks, tourist attractions, restaurants etc. Bring your video camera/mobile phone when you go to a park or record a scene in a restaurant.

Best wishes for your vlog and life, archubbycub.

Jay Wrote:You don't need to focus and discuss about your personal life in every single video. You can talk and introduce us to many things related to El Dorado - parks, tourist attractions, restaurants etc. Bring your video camera/mobile phone when you go to a park or record a scene in a restaurant.

Best wishes for your vlog and life, archubbycub.

Yeah I want to do some of that too. Problem is there's not a whole lot of parks and tourist attractions around this area. And I also want to include my boyfriend in it eventually, but everything with the divorce needs to settle down before I do that! Don't want to add any more fuel to that fire right now!