Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Started a Vlog
So I've been thinking about doing this for sometime now and I finally decided to start a daily vlog on YouTube. Just posted my first video, just a simple little intro. If you feel so inclined to check it out, here's the link

Aww. Your voice is so cute...

I like how you were kinda nervous in the beginning, it's so precious <3 Imu2

I wish I could have more time to follow your Vlog, but what with my job at the zoo, my own personal "zoo", my music/lessons/practice/studies and veterinary studies, I barely get anytime to do anything :x .

I wanted to start a Vlog, but I just got too busy and as you can see, I'm barely even here anymore, soooo...

But good luck though, I hope you get millions of people watching, your voice is so cute :p .

Thanks Odi. Don't know about the millions of views thing, but thanks for watching!

Good start and yes, your ascent marks you as an Arkie but it a'ight. Smile

Thanks Blue. I don't really notice my accent until I watch my own videos, but what really bothers me is my laugh. Whenever I finish laughing I have a little "sigh/laugh" combination that drives me up the wall. I think it makes me sound like an idiot. But I guess we all have our little quirks we don't like!

For some reason the link doesn't work for me. Cry

monk Wrote:For some reason the link doesn't work for me. Cry

Oh thank gosh, I thought i was the only one having this problem!

Try this link

I take it the second link worked for you guys! :biggrin:

Thank you! Smile I can't wait to see more videos from you! Smile