Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Started as a debate on gay vs Christians but turned into some completely disturbing
The whole thing is farcical, there is absolutely no logic to any of his arguements, there are no facts, the fucker is a verbal magician diguising his short coming with really long words strung together to make it appear like he is talking about something as if he is the expert.

Hahahaha...i must admit the contradictions were rather humourous

Trolling, right?

Its really nothing any of us hasn't read before.....insane Fundie babble. It always gives me a good chuckle.

Mick

post is way too long and the guy from Chick Fil A is an asshole

I don't know just listening to this person's rap I can't help but being reminded of The first name alludes me. Last name Jones. The Christian pastor where he and his congregation evolved to cult status and eventually their mass suicide. A am sorry to stereotype, but there have been many that have read from the same plan book. One of their distinguishing features is that well rehearsed script. Within it his answer to every thing.The scary thing is people actually believe him.

More of the same crap, misinterpreting the Bible, thinking they can pray the gay away, or preach it away as if we are somehow ill or possessed, as if we even want to be straight. Not that anyone would initially choose to be gay, but once we accept ti and live it, there are plenty of us that wouldn't have it any other way.

Yeah he has a gift alright, two of them, the gift of gab and the gift of deception. Just another fundamentalist that no amount of reason or science is ever going to get through to - he belongs with my ex parents, with the people I choose to ignore and discount.

Guy smells like a troll.

Yeah, he's either a troll or mentally ill (to the point of being disabled). I'm guessing troll because of his supposed wife...and I could see a real troll finding it epic to tick off both the gays and the Christians at the same time and share with his troll buddies (seriously, there are groups of trolls who compare notes, share stories, and give each other suggestions on how to upset the most people). My advice is to not feed (that is, respond to) him.

Btw, this morning is the first I saw this thread.

I am personally interested to see what the guy had to say next.

But at the end of the day, I think he is just yanking your chain. I don't think he believes a word of what he is saying. Its a big joke for him.

Can this guy possibly be any crazier?
I dare say Mr. Wilkes needs a holiday in a nice rubber room.