Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting the day
What do you do first thing on awakening each morning? I myself cuddle and feed my beloved cat, Tigger, a Ginger Tom. Who sometimes pre-empts me and wakes me up by standing on me in bed and purring fit to bust.

Oooo! you may apreciate this video then:
[Image: th_wake-up-call.jpg]

And I tend to just crawl all cloggy-eyed into the shower and go to college. Interestin stuff my life, like.

My day begins with my 3 orange tabbies sitting on me meowing for attention. I get up and feed them. I then feed and water my 2 quaker parrots and then do the same for my 2 parrotlets. I feed my 3 fish tanks their flakes and bloodworms. Afterwards I go take my shower, then eat breakfast, brush my teeth, do my hair and then it's off to classes or work.

Wilem, that video was both priceless, and adorable! Biggrinflip

i start the day by opening my eyes, stopping the alarm, sneaking in a few more minutes of sleep, then realizing i am late so i rush out of bed, wash quickly and run off to college. that is why i am always late for the first class... Cry

Wilem that video is superb! Up to the bit with the baseball bat that is Tigger to a tee. Confusedmile: Laugh1 Biggrinflip

hahaha i agree about the video ! Laugh1

First thing i do when i wake up is to check my mobile see the time and if i got any messages. I make a cup of tea, switch on the radio have half a cigarette, wash my face.teeth/ check my emails, dress and catch the bus.

Pray for the day ahead then crawl (literally) out of bed and make my way to the shower.

Turn the alarm off, jump out of bed, loo, wash, change, make some breakie (usually a cuppa tea, protein shake and some fruit), make me lunch, give Ginger cat his first tablet (he's on 3 a day), go on the computer for a bit, head to work.

If I'm not working... when I wake up, I just lie in bed until my Mum knocks on me door with a nice cuppa tea!

Well, it depends on what I'm doing for the day ... if it's a weekend and I've nothing on (or Martyn's in bed with me) then I'll lie-in ... if I've things to do then I'll get out of bed after snoozing my alarm clock for a bit, then drag my half-asleep butt to the bathroom, brush my teeth, shower, downstairs, bit of breakfast (unless it's a workday in which case I eat when I get to work), and then off to the car ...

... then remember that I've forgotten something, turn around, come back, drop my keys, headbutt the door trying to pick them up, get whatever it is, and go ... again ...

Heh :redface:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!