Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Patrol trooper killed, 3rd grader shot,crime is up?
http://www.seattlepi.com/local/komo/arti...355615.php

the trooper looked like a very nice guy -Romanian immigrant spoke 5 languages and reasonable

killed by a guy named josh-a josh powell killed his two kids in WA a few weeks ago

if i have a kid josh will be the last name id use-maybe some named josh are ok i guess so if i meet some josh maybe they're ok?

other story

kid brings a gun to school and accidentally guns goes off and hits a girl

seattle has a murder every week i think

it seems likes its getting worse-why is this?

id like to see the statistics on WA state year by year

a Filipino/american gay man was beaten to death a few months ago his name was danny vega

my neighbors scare me

im sick of this country

Sweden sucks too -they wont even show the faces on TV/papers of some criminals unless if they are native swedes

fuck this goddamn world!!

Keep in mind that the news only reports the BULLSHIT going on. Not the really wonderful stuff because society in general (especially America) is so predicated on death/destruction. Someday someone will create positive news and make a difference in peoples lives for the good.

i cant stand to watch it much

im chronically depressed as it is

dont watch the junk

there are millions of people, chances are one or two will manage to do something really horrific bad. Get a book and read.

This world is so fucked up... If I had a spaceship >.>

The problem with having a society is there is rules to be implemented and with rules there is rights and because of human rights this is what gives the world a fucked up status.... If only it was easier to wipe away these rules and start again im sure we would

Kindest regards

zeojnn x

HollandofFrance Wrote:Sweden sucks too -they wont even show the faces on TV/papers of some criminals unless if they are native swedes!

Why is cause the government is to bloody afraid to be labeled as a racist government now when the Sverige Demokraterna (Nationalists) has a spot in the Riksdag (Parliament) so they do it not to cause hate among the people... But what they are not aware of that this creates actually more.

There is no flawless system, same with the US and the rest of the world. So much double moral everywhere, but everything has 2 sides, theoretically Communism is a very nice though, but put to act its not cause many governments overuse they're authority. You seem quick to judge but do you study the cause why? Media is masters of causing hate... One may see one as terrorist, others may see one as a freedom fighter...
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

im part Swedish but they left like 150 years from there

if i was there i think i would be pissed off all the time

i think malmo or some town totally drove the Jews completely out due to muslims who hate jews

its like the Balkans of the north now

No comments... Study what you bloody write
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Zet Wrote:No comments... Study what you bloody write

Here is information regarding Malmo, and what Holland has said:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...almo/?page=all

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/...itism-1.301276

Keep in mind the media sources on the topic.

And to quote Dwatt, "Keep in mind that the news only reports the BULLSHIT."