Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steakhouse or Gay Bar?
HAHA xD Dfiant, serious in life?

Bloody oath I'm serious...there is nothing funny in life Deedee, not even a joke is funny.

But farts are hilarious Wink

Aye, ok i understand,

Bighug for Deedee

Dude, buy me a nice steak dinner and I'll <3 you forever. haha.

I'm lingering around sixty percent. Silverado came up, though, and I've been there.

I did terrible... Though I didn't understand at first and just randomly clicked one of the options D:

Oh, it's a game! Good, otherwise it would have been pretty obvious. One place gets you food the other gets you... I don't know what a gay bar's like... lots of noise and possibly mild molestation? o.O

SolemnBoy Wrote:Oh, it's a game! Good, otherwise it would have been pretty obvious. One place gets you food the other gets you... I don't know what a gay bar's like... lots of noise and possibly mild molestation? o.O

You're thinking of a club. One bar I went to was pretty basic, aside from the fish tanks they had for a bar, not a lot of touchy-touchy. Of course, I didn't go to the dance floor, so I might have missed something. The other bar is mostly for spectacle, and they had some nice ones. Wink

I hovered around 90% most of the time, started getting them wrong when they started repeating and I somehow tricked myself into choosing a different answer than I had chosen before. Pro-tip: if it has 'lounge' in it, it's probably not a steakhouse. :p