Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stereotypes
Im in quite the rager now to be fair, and its a shame because it was a good day too, i was talking baout my holidy to ibiza to the mother and i asked her if we were going on excurstions, and her reply was yes were going to the old town and its full of gays and she completly stared me down, and then i was on msn and i told my pal that and he was like a can see where your moms coming from because yor dress sence, now id like to think i have a sence of style and i reflect my colourful personality in the bright colours i wear, thing is though, alot of people, infoact most people my age wear these bright clothes and its nos as if i got mine from a agy show, its river island, and it just pisses me off how i get called gay because i dont wear completly black bland boring clothes :|

Good for you ... that's just a monochrome mirror then, is it? Wink

Everyone should have a little black number somewhere in the wardrobe.

i do, aqs it speaks im wearing a dark ish pair of jeans and a black bench top with splashes of pink on it, im just colourful on events like going into cinema or when im drinking ect... but aparently that makes me gay :S soo small minded some people, i wish i could upload a picture to show yees how gay i am :\

Now you're confusing me! I thought your point was that what you see is not necessarily what you get?

I think its just like natural if i'm honest.

People can't help but judge by looks.. its something you get used to..and fashion sense seems to like be the easiest to identify a person. Im sure thats the way you do it as well. Tongue
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

marshlander Wrote:Now you're confusing me! I thought your point was that what you see is not necessarily what you get?

my point is just because you have a sence of style doesnt make me gay, and even though im bi it just annoys me when people judge a book by its cover

is that gay like v

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Absolutely ... pretty close to flaming queen I'd say!

Sorry, couldn't resist Rolleyes No, it's very nice.

When I was your age I sometimes bought clothes I specially liked from a shop called Chelsea Girl. Being called names was part of the pain of looking interesting.

but thats the thing, its not from any outragous shops, the cardigan was from river isalnd (on sale at 15quid absolute bargin) and the top was from new look both very straight fanshonable guy shops, and alot of people wear these kind of things and that last comment was nasty :| :L

actually, the guy in the cinema tried to refuse me entry to the hangover when i wore that, even though i had already seen it, he told me he wasnt convinced that i was 15 :S a was actually raging, im sorry im full of rants recently it seems

Robertson Wrote:actually, the guy in the cinema tried to refuse me entry to the hangover when i wore that, even though i had already seen it, he told me he wasnt convinced that i was 15 :S a was actually raging, im sorry im full of rants recently it seems

See if he let you in and didn't check age or whatever he could be out a job Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]