Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stereotypes
fredv3b Wrote:Trust me the day will come when being asked to prove your ID will be the most wonderful complement. There is a barmaid in Cardiff who asked for my ID on my 28th birthday, I shall be eternally grateful to her.

I think here in Cardiff they love ID. As I don't tend to carry ID to go to tescos they often refuse to serve me if I buy certain items. Like my mate wanted me to get him some fags and that and they will not serve me Cry
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:CitizenCard Proof of Age - ID card, UK identity card, photo ID, citizen card, airline ID, proof of age, UK ID card, official ID, identity card, flight ID, YAP, flight identity, proof of identity citizencard, citizen card, photo ID, airline ID, proof of age, UK ID card, official ID, identity card, flight ID, YAP, flight identity, proof of identity, citizencard

I prefered my link Roflmao

nobody has ever asked me for id. i could buy alcohol at the age of 15. ive always looked older than i am. im 20. but ppl have mistaken me for 26/27. i wish sumone wld ask me 4 id. just once. Sad i feel old

ConradTroy Wrote:nobody has ever asked me for id. i could buy alcohol at the age of 15. ive always looked older than i am. im 20. but ppl have mistaken me for 26/27. i wish sumone wld ask me 4 id. just once. Sad i feel old

Hi um can I see some ID please or you application for being a newbie on this site will fail!!! You don't look old enough Wink
[/COLOR]

I occaisonally get ID'd for alchohol but not very often as I shave my head since my bald spot started showing, but the funny thing is if I buy say a pack of ciggarettes for a budy that smokes I get ID'd for tobacco almost every time. As far as the origonal topic, many many people I know identify people that way as far as how they dress, I think it's silly but I think a lot of things are so I'm not a good barometer.

I've been ID'ed twice in the past year... once buying booze in Iceland (the cheap UK supermarket!) and another time in M&S! lol Yeah, was quite flattering but embarassing when I had to tell them and prove my real age! You should have seen the look on their faces! :eek: Laugh hehe
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Andy Wrote:I've been ID'ed twice in the past year... once buying booze in Iceland (the cheap UK supermarket!) and another time in M&S! lol Yeah, was quite flattering but embarassing when I had to tell them and prove my real age! You should have seen the look on their faces! :eek: Laugh hehe

Don't worry Andy you look old to me Wink
[/COLOR]