Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stickam up!
Anyone else use Stickam??

Just signed up today and have been having some fun on there looking at a few of the folks that inhabit that site.

For those who don't know... Stickam is a webcam social networking site.

Uh, what is it? Sorry, apparently I'm in the dark on these thing! Wink

it's Stickam - The Live Community 452.

Checked it out just now, havent heard of it before. I signed up with blogtv a couple of days ago which is almost the same i think. So what else happens there? People with a cam and a mic start a show or there is more to it?

spotysocks Wrote:it's Stickam - The Live Community 452.

Checked it out just now, havent heard of it before. I signed up with blogtv a couple of days ago which is almost the same i think. So what else happens there? People with a cam and a mic start a show or there is more to it?

yeh that's about it really.. there's different categories and multi cam chat rooms to go in... can find a few quite funny ones if ya look hard enough... and at the right time, coz they gotta be online like.

Who's funny there? Most stand there look pretty and being boring at least on blog tv. I was flirting with the idea to start doing something similar myself buti usually want to be well prepared(with a subject to talk about and a a script with funny lines for good measure) but that takes time to do that and i allready have a lot on my plate. Rolleyes

spotysocks Wrote:Who's funny there? Most stand there look pretty and being boring at least on blog tv. I was flirting with the idea to start doing something similar myself buti usually want to be well prepared(with a subject to talk about and a a script with funny lines for good measure) but that takes time to do that and i allready have a lot on my plate. Rolleyes

Anyway, we want you to stay with US Spoty... don't we, guys??? :redface:

PA,if you find anyone besides you who gives a sh*t i ll give you a 10er mwahahaha Mdrbig

It is a good idea though to start like a forum a video chat once a month on a site like that. Anyone up for that raise hand.

spotysocks Wrote:PA,if you find anyone besides you who gives a sh*t i ll give you a 10er mwahahaha Mdrbig

It is a good idea though to start like a forum a video chat once a month on a site like that. Anyone up for that raise hand.
Not sure what we're talking about? The chat rooms on this site are desperately abandoned, so I guess there's no real use for them, however it's nice to know they exist just in case....
We'd have to have a real subject of debate, wouldn't we?
If so, I think we might be interested... Would that mean going to this other site?

of course we will have a subject to talk about. Like coming out , relationships ect. Yes once a month we chose who to host the GS show and go to that site, good advertisement too. But need to be well organized. If you guys are into this the i shall start moving towards this. Let me know.

I'd certainly log in and listen / participate... probably wouldn't host a session though... it'd be like giving some sort of presentation and doing that scares the complete crap outta me!! (serious).

As for funny guys on there.. it's just a case of looking around... didn't take down any names.