Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still feel a little weird
I have engaged in a little homosexual activity, it was good, and exciting, but lately I feel a little perverted. Not really sure why, I loved the things I have done and the guy I did them with. I think about them, it didn't seem wrong or weird.

Just some times I think I did these things with a man, what was wrong with me?

Anyone else ever feel like a pervert?

Nothing is wrong with you, those doubts and the associated feelings are a product of your upbringing, the garbage about homosexuality being wrong, dirty, sinful and bad. You were taught, at an impressionable age, that both homosexuality and sex outside of marriage were dirty, perverted, etc..

Now, you've gone and done both and the part of your subconscious that still has those incorrect ideas locked in it is trying to argue with you. As annoying and, confusing as it feels, it's your chance to reprogram those ideas, correct the incorrect information in there. Yes it takes a few tries, but don't let that discourage you from enjoying your new relationship in the least.

Blue Wrote:Nothing is wrong with you, those doubts and the associated feelings are a product of your upbringing, the garbage about homosexuality being wrong, dirty, sinful and bad. You were taught, at an impressionable age, that both homosexuality and sex outside of marriage were dirty, perverted, etc..

Now, you've gone and done both and the part of your subconscious that still has those incorrect ideas locked in it is trying to argue with you. As annoying and, confusing as it feels, it's your chance to reprogram those ideas, correct the incorrect information in there. Yes it takes a few tries, but don't let that discourage you from enjoying your new relationship in the least.

It will not stand in the way of what I have, but it is just a fleeting touch of guilt, perhaps it is because I broke my virginity

Hank what you are feeling are the echos of centuries of society brainwashing.
Ignore , take pride in who you are , and do not let societies endless bovine scat destroy something beautiful.

Many heterosexual women feel the same, and I've even met straight men (typically deeply religious, though this includes new age religions) who felt intense guilt over their mere desires even for a heterosexual experience, let alone actually acting on them (which many did and experiencing shame after).

you need to really hash through things internally so there is no doubt, at least a lot less.

Yes Hank,
I have wondered about my attraction to men being perverted. I see guys that turn my head all the time. I sometimes go through a little phase where I see I hot guy and I feel like I shouldn't look. I've never done anything other than make out but even that made me feel a little guilty. I don't consider myself a pervert because I am interested in a relationship and not just sexual pleasures. If you enjoyed it I wouldn't worry about it.

You haven´t harmed anybody, you just follow your instints and like it. So enjoy your life and stop wasting your time in guilty feelings, there nothing wrong about it.

Bricg1970 Wrote:You haven´t harmed anybody, you just follow your instints and like it. So enjoy your life and stop wasting your time in guilty feelings, there nothing wrong about it.

Its not as easy as turning it off, if it was I would have done it long ago

hank Wrote:I have engaged in a little homosexual activity, it was good, and exciting, but lately I feel a little perverted. Not really sure why, I loved the things I have done and the guy I did them with. I think about them, it didn't seem wrong or weird.

Just some times I think I did these things with a man, what was wrong with me?

Anyone else ever feel like a pervert?

What Mum said. You have years of conditioning to believe it is wrong, now you have to expect it to take time to condition yourself and your mind the truth and reality.