Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still in the closet...
I don't plan on coming out until a certain something happens first so I really need help with a few things, and maybe you guys could help. I'm not really the stereotypical into fashion likes poetry type of gay guy, so it's easy to stay in the closet, but lately I've been having problems. My sister (when her friends aren't over) would talk to me about guys she's dating and would ask me if the guy she's dating is "okay". I would usually respond with "Is he smart? Educated?" But then she shows me a half-naked picture of him in a swimming pool, and wow he looks like a caucasian version of Jacob, but even hotter. So do you guys have any advice on what to say when people asks those types of questions?

(I arranged the questions so it would be easier)
1. What to say when girls ask about guys.(God that is really difficult)
2. What to say when I'm introduced to a really handsome and shirtless guy in the swimming area, and what to do(shake his hand? Smile?)
3. How to react when my friends would fool around(sometimes my friends would just give each other quick lap dances and laugh, but I have a hard time not getting a hard-on when he does that to me)
4. What should I do in the locker room? My friends would talk about stuff, but I just stay quiet minding my own business(but they might suspect something if I continue to do that). Should I look at them the whole time? If I have nothing to talk about? Should I stare at their sweaty defined but not too muscular bodies and drool?

Depending on your situation I think the wisest idea would be if you told your closest friend or even your sister. If they truely love you for who you are they shouldn't have a problem :/ At least then you would have someone to talk to about it. You can't keep it jumbled up inside, the longer you wait the more it's going to hurt. Eventualy if you will have emotional break down like I had in front of my best friend, we talked through it and he respected me even more when I came out to him, almost like he was proud of me. We've been extremely close ever since! So all you have to do is Know Thy Self and express your self accordingly. May the divine smile uppon your trobling situation! Smile

I think considering the circumstances you should come out to someone close, so I agree with above poster. It has to be a special person, like your sister perhaps. And what I do in your situations is just act normal, like nothing really is going on out of the ordinary. If you mentally think it is nothing, then it'll be nothing, and it'll be easier to avoid suspicion that way...that's my tactic at least...then later when its safe i drool over the person from memory lol.

By the way, LOVE your avatar, its Organization XIII from Kingdom Hearts, right? If not, I'm way off base lol. If it is, cool points to you Big Grin

Yosuke Wrote:By the way, LOVE your avatar, its Organization XIII from Kingdom Hearts, right? If not, I'm way off base lol. If it is, cool points to you Big Grin
I beleave what you beleave is correct!
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

twisty88 Wrote:I don't plan on coming out until a certain something happens first so I really need help with a few things, and maybe you guys could help. I'm not really the stereotypical into fashion likes poetry type of gay guy, so it's easy to stay in the closet, but lately I've been having problems. My sister (when her friends aren't over) would talk to me about guys she's dating and would ask me if the guy she's dating is "okay". I would usually respond with "Is he smart? Educated?" But then she shows me a half-naked picture of him in a swimming pool, and wow he looks like a caucasian version of Jacob, but even hotter. So do you guys have any advice on what to say when people asks those types of questions?

(I arranged the questions so it would be easier)
1. What to say when girls ask about guys.(God that is really difficult)
2. What to say when I'm introduced to a really handsome and shirtless guy in the swimming area, and what to do(shake his hand? Smile?)
3. How to react when my friends would fool around(sometimes my friends would just give each other quick lap dances and laugh, but I have a hard time not getting a hard-on when he does that to me)
4. What should I do in the locker room? My friends would talk about stuff, but I just stay quiet minding my own business(but they might suspect something if I continue to do that). Should I look at them the whole time? If I have nothing to talk about? Should I stare at their sweaty defined but not too muscular bodies and drool?
I don't really know what to advise, because your circumstances are going to be so different from mine or anyone else's. I can tell you what I have said or might think based on my own situation. You may wish to disregard all of the following, but I can predict I'm going to have a little fun replying to your questions here Wink
Quote:1. What to say when girls ask about guys.(God that is really difficult)
Say what you think, but don't be disrespectful unless you can back it up with "for instances".
Quote:2. What to say when I'm introduced to a really handsome and shirtless guy in the swimming area, and what to do(shake his hand? Smile?)
Of course! Be courteous, flash him a dazzling smile and if you can get him alone in the shower flash him anything else you like.
Quote:3. How to react when my friends would fool around(sometimes my friends would just give each other quick lap dances and laugh, but I have a hard time not getting a hard-on when he does that to me)
Your friends give each other lap dances? What accommodating friends you have! I bet many of them are hiding semi-erections. It is a consequence of friction you know!
Quote:4. What should I do in the locker room? My friends would talk about stuff, but I just stay quiet minding my own business(but they might suspect something if I continue to do that). Should I look at them the whole time? If I have nothing to talk about? Should I stare at their sweaty defined but not too muscular bodies and drool?
Absolutely, but probably best to have a towel on your lap to catch the drool from your mouth and mask the other kind.

marshlander Wrote:I can predict I'm going to have a little fun replying to your questions here.

I liked those answers. Confusedmile: