Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still in the closet
southbiochem Wrote:mmmm...you live in Cali.....that's a fairly (overall) good place if you're on the search..

I get the sudden feeling of being crushed by loneliness, but it's momentaneous...go out there, with all safety measures and in due time you'll find yourself not alone...quite simple..take a breath and go..

I agree! It's a much better place than mine. Anywhere in Europe or the States is great.
Asia, especially Southeast Asia, is really horrible for finding friends who are gay.
Most gay people here only look for friends with benefits and casual sex so true friendship is rarer than a blue lobster >.<
That's also why I'm still a virgin. I broke it off with my ex bf after I realized I have no romantic/physical affection for him and now I've given up any hopes of finding a partner who's both hot and has a decent personality in Singapore.

Blake Wrote:Very wise words!
Go look up on my posts on GS and you'll see how I screwed up the first ever relationship in my life and broke the heart of a great guy because I was desperate for companionship.

Yet Blake this experience just gave you another notch of knowing what you really wanted. Don't try going about in life hoping that you won't break someone's heart or make them unhappy. You are deceiving someone a little each and every day of your life without even knowing it... What would make you a dick about it is to acknowledge that you've been a dick and keep on doing it onto the next person. Which I am pretty certain now that you'll be much more careful next time... so yes you screwed up, but it wasn't totally your fault because from your previous story it seems to me that "the great guy" was also at his debut in relationships and the mistake you both did was to desperately want a boyfriend without respecting each other's standard. Now you both know and you both going to be more careful in the future. Life is constant learning my friend, one cannot pretend to know everything about himself or everyone else. I hurt a lot of people in my short life and a lot of people have hurt me too but when you're down, stand up... each time you open your eyes in the morning it's a new beginning. Now biologically speaking it's not true hahahaha since your body shuts down only once and that is what we call DEATH but in between there are what I call slices of death and when you wake up from them each time it's a new beginning.

You did the right thing Blake now go on to that new beginning!