Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still the top poster
Mwahahhaha Its been weeks/months and nobody has overtaken?! MWAHAHAHAHHAA I LIVE ON. :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Self glorification is the highest form of repugnance.

Twazzle Wrote:Mwahahhaha Its been weeks/months and nobody has overtaken?! MWAHAHAHAHHAA I LIVE ON. :biggrin:

You're such a twazzlin twazzle Wink but a twazzlin twazzle twazzle at that.
Indeed, no one shall overtake... even if through fear...

lol, we've all been tryin' our best. WLM is the closest, so watch out, he may jump ahead before you know it. ( I would say I would, but I'm only at a measly 400 posts).

Singer You so vain,you probably think this post is about you. :tongue: You might have not had a predecessor...yet but all the boys have made contributions and were active.Wouldlike's on a roll though!

Dan1089 Wrote:Singer You so vain,you probably think this post is about you. :tongue: You might have not had a predecessor...yet but all the boys have made contributions and were active.Wouldlike's on a roll though!

Dan and I are currently in competition with eachother *locks antlers* bring it biatch Wink

Quoted from the homepage:

Top Poster: Twazzle (1,911)

Twazzle has officially posted around 10% of all this forum's posts haha

LOL oh my. And psshhhhh mike hasnt got the balls to over take me! Big Grin And this post is about me -cry Sad HOPE YOUR ALL ALRIGHT BTW Smile x :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:LOL oh my. And psshhhhh mike hasnt got the balls to over take me! Big Grin And this post is about me -cry Sad HOPE YOUR ALL ALRIGHT BTW Smile x :biggrin:

Oh you reckon?? lol

I'm gonna pounce right on ya soon enough Marky my boy and all you'll see my fine ass in the distance as I run away with your crown :tongue:

welcome back by the way... missed you!!! x

I've not left either by the way - I've just been STUPID MAD busy ... so WLM I'm after MY position as top postwhore's coattail-carrier thing ... let's rock !! Cool.

Lol !

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

xXxXx