Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still the top poster
Shadow Wrote:I've not left either by the way - I've just been STUPID MAD busy ... so WLM I'm after MY position as top postwhore's coattail-carrier thing ... let's rock !! Cool.

Lol !

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

xXxXx

w00t!!

Now I've got an excuse to go buy a coat with tails!? lol

Omgg dont threaten me or Ill have you taken out. Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Wink at Smurls.I thought that you never noticed!As much as I love you,I won't let you stand between me and being GS's 7th top post whore!Can you hear that?That's the sound of my posts increasing! Twak that's for calling me a biatch!This is war! Quickdraw

Post War!!! Post Whore War!!! (No matter what there is no good way to say that Tongue )

sudanese Wrote:
that's unfair ... unfair ... unfair !

we need a ( word ) counter ! DealDealDeal
or u will see HI and 8 figures in every thread Brakelamp

welcome back Twazzle

HI........ :tongue:

Dan1089 Wrote:Wink at Smurls.I thought that you never noticed!As much as I love you,I won't let you stand between me and being GS's 7th top post whore!Can you hear that?That's the sound of my posts increasing! Twak that's for calling me a biatch!This is war! Quickdraw

Mwahaha! Oh look *cups hand around ear* another post for me CoolSchuss hehe! (Did you hear that? Dan just declared his love for me Wink teehee)

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:HI........ :tongue:
Laugh sarcasm is the lowest form of wit :tongue: (but highest form of intelligence :biggrinSmile

:redface: ANYWAYS!I love everybody on GS! Wink

Dan1089 Wrote::redface: ANYWAYS!I love everybody on GS! Wink

Whatever happened to monotomy and all that?! *sigh* Eeeeeeeeveryone? We gots ourselves a polyamo here Wink

Mwah! :tongue: