Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stoning gays to death is OK
Any Oaklahomans here capable of outing this idiot? He's obviously so deeply in the closet he doesn't realise it himself.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/oklahoma-r...le/2549611
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Yeah...he does seem to hate himself a little more than most...too bad he externalizes it on the rest of us...

Meanwhile...another revelation from Texan Rick Perry in San Francisco comparing homosexuality to alcoholism...and abstaining is the best approach to dealing with it....seems he knows of what he speaks.

Here's the latest from Ted Cruz:

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/20...erapy.html

He's just another overzealous ultra right wing christian republican who thinks stoning gays & lesbians to death is justified by the christian bible.

He admits that he wouldn't do such a thing himself,,,,,, but,,,,,, he would willing spread his words of hate to others - and then set back and watch while some looney-tune who heard his crazy speech goes out and stones some innocent gay or lesbian!!!

Lets hope the people of Oklahoma see this nut for what he really is, and don't vote him into office.
We Have Elvis !!

It irritates me to no end when people quote the bible about things of this nature.
If you look into the bible there are SOO many things that are distasteful in our modern society.
IE, death to children who curse their parents (Proverbs 20:20 NAB) (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)
Death to a non virgin on a wedding night (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)
Death to those that do not obey the priest (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
Death to the children who strike their parents (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
Death for fornication (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)
Death to followers of Other religions (Exodus 22:19 NAB)
Death to people for working on the sabbath (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

SOO once our government approves of ethical genocide I guess were going to revert to slavery again as well. Because the bible is fine with that, it even says you are allowed to beat your slaves and soo long as they do not die within two days of the beating you have not committed a sinful act.
Or does this individual simply prefer to pick and choose lines in the bible he himself likes? Wink

even his, I believe in this... but I wouldn't do it myself... OMG
If stupid could take physical form, this man would drown in it.

Silver Bullet, please do not assume that this man is the government or that the government approves of ethical genocide.

He is nuts and he should not be put in office, but he is not the government.
I bid NO Trump!

East Wrote:Meanwhile...another revelation from Texan Rick Perry in San Francisco comparing homosexuality to alcoholism...and abstaining is the best approach to dealing with it....seems he knows of what he speaks.

I've heard that argument from this side.. Honestly,I'd like to see them try abstaining for life.. Rolleyes

I've bookmarked the links to info on this some of you provided.
Thanks. I do my best to keep up with them.

Every gay person in the USA should be staying informed about these people who are nothing more than the American Taliban. There's no difference if you change Allah to God and come up with one language they can all speak.

I haven't been here long enough to post links.
If you want to see something that will make your blood boil go to youtube and search for

Bryan Fischer, American Family Association, An American Hate Group The video will come up with the word HATE in red. You'll hear and see what Fox news called a "respected christian minister" talk about Hitler starting his Nazi party in a Munich gay bar.... and settling the gay issue by "ballots.... or bullets."