Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop! Me.!...??
OOookaay...I don't think it is a going to shock anyone.., unfortunately(?), I WANT TO RUN.

The shit hasn't been positive for a Minute...but I feel like I had an excuse (what with the thyroid-tumor soOo...I put up with more shit than I would tell anyone else to take (yada/had a/yada...))..bump..bump...bump....

I AM NOT TAKING ANY MORE SHIT!!!!!!

Seriously. W'as YOUR breaking point...?

Mine?

Being called a Liar (as in: Me "Are you calling me a liar?"
Husband: "Yes! You Are a Fucking Liar!" (At THIS POINT (😡!)...

PLZ!....<imagine a ~slow~ burning pot...><...Keep in mind that we just got new neighbors w/2 children under 2> only One short week ago....

Yes, I AM those neighbors you set-petition against in the HOA 😭😭😩😩😱😱😩😩😭😭😖😖😖.

WHY??? BECAUSE...........I asked him 'to turn the stereo down'.

What is YOUR limit.? When, exactly, is it OK to say I did all I could do...? And, then Move On?

<whHhew!>
Beau

Get out of the house, go for a walk and breathe in and out deeply! Only come back after you've calmed down
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

A. Next time call the cops. If it loud enough to be heard between two closed houses it is probably violating an ordinance. Be prepared to sign a complaint.

B. Get backup from your doctor that heavy stress aggravates your medical conditions.

C. I have a pair of shooter's earmuffs that comes in handy at times.

D. I had neighbors that were so loud the cops could not beat on the door loud enough to get their attention one holiday night. I waited until early New Year's morning and treated them to a volume knob #10 rendition of the Brahms Double Concerto right through the wall. Problem resolved.

E. Inform the HOA that it is a reasonable expectation that you should not be disturbed in your home by any neighbor and that said expectation should be enforced by their covenants. If they are unable to do so, inform them that they can stuff the petition up the complainant's nose and that you will see them in court.
I bid NO Trump!

((((Hug))))

I always think of this "What you need is a bubblebath!" quote in sotuations like this. Can't recall what cartoon it's from, but it was a coarse macho manly voice that I digged.

do u need a massage? use baby oil Smile

Leave, get some empty space and calm down. Never make an important decision while angry!
You should keep a distance from him for at least a week or so and think things over. I think asking someone to turn the volume down is a rather reasonable request, is he gonna bitch at you the next time you ask him to help with dishes or something? I don't know the full story but just take some time to cool off man, do something that makes you happy Smile.

Hi Beaux, are you complaining about both your husband and your neighbors.
You and the hubby have been together a long time, right? While I never believed that his
anger was related to his thyroid problem, he has had a personality change, it sounds like.
Do you have any explanation for it.

As far as where I draw the line, it would depend on the relationship I had with the person and how long we knew each other or if I could somehow explain their behavior.

Here's what I catch (I think). You asked your husband to turn the stereo down so it won't disturb your neighbours, and he called you a liar (I'm guessing there's more dialogue?) ?

From your last post,and now this,if you think this is the last straw,well,cool down first before deciding if it is. I'm sure you're exhausted emotionally. Take a break if you may. Bighug

AlfredMamza Wrote:Here's what I catch (I think). You asked your husband to turn the stereo down so it won't disturb your neighbours, and he called you a liar (I'm guessing there's more dialogue?) ?

From your last post,and now this,if you think this is the last straw,well,cool down first before deciding if it is. I'm sure you're exhausted emotionally. Take a break if you may. Bighug

You have pretty much got it right.

I was in the kitchen making supper, when suddenly music started blaring out of the house speaker system SO LOUD that it literally hurt my ears. I shouted to my husband to turn it down, and he shouted back that he was "paying me back" for playing music too loud over a month before. I told him that if my music had been loud in the past, that I apologize and that it wasn't intentional. He said that it WAS intentional. So I asked if he thought I was lying, and he called me a "Fucking Liar".

I have put up with SO MUCH $HIT this past year, btw his hormonal imbalances and multiple surgeries, his being layed up at home for 10 weeks with me being the sole person caring for him as well as our home and pets, and just the general disregard for my feelings and the lack of appreciation for everything I have done.

It simply blows my mind, that he doesn't see anything wrong with calling me names, screaming obscenities, and making a fool of himself in general. I am embarrassed to even look the neighbors in the eye...

~Beaux