Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop being a gay? Getting married? Need Advice
I was a gay when I was young. Now i am almost 26, I truly honest myself that I am TOTALLY a gay.
However, I was born and live in very strong culture which might not allow of this matter.
Have you seen anyone can stop being a gay? or How can we stop being a gay?
Also, do you think getting married is the solution? I keep thinking of married but I don't love/desire to girl at all. What should I do?

Uh... well I don't think you can really stop being gay. You can pretend not to be if you really need to. I wouldn't recommend marrying someone you have absolutely no desire to be with though. Trust me and many others on that one. You will be miserable.

Anyways, I'm not really up on the facts of Thailand. What's the story over there?

From my experience the Thai's are fairly liberal on the matter, so i'm surprised that its an issue.

Pretending to be straight or trying to get married won't help anyone or anything.

When I was growing up the family that lived next door broke apart when the father couldn't handle hiding his sexuality anymore and left his wife and kids to move interstate and to live with his bf. The mother had a nervous breakdown and the daughter developed chronic fatigue.

I have only recently found out I was gay and do not know if I would ever go back to a woman for sex.Once you have had a good man it is hard to give up.

Please don't get married to someone you don't love. It is just cruel to play with somebody's life and emotions like that.

it just isn't right to bring someone else into a lie.

You cannot stop being a gay. Just like you cannot change your eye color or the size of your feet, you cannot change your orientation.

Getting married is not a solution. You'll only make yourself and the girl miserable. She will know something is off, eventually she will want the love that only a heterosexual guy can offer her.

You can't stop being gay. Don't get married you will end up hurting your self.
An eye for an eye

Hey neighbour~ Pretty much what everybody has already said.

No,marriage is not a solution. You will suffer for not being yourself and more importantly,it's not fair to your wife. Both of you deserve to have a good life with a good partner. Don't involve an innocent woman into your denial. It will do injustice to both of you.

I can't really suggest much based on what you posted. I thought that Thais are pretty open to homosexuality,from what I know. But even so,it doesn't mean that there won't be any difficulty at all to live openly as gay. Well,keep posting.

Honey take it from someone who tried to not be gay for 21 years...IT DON'T WORK. I even tried the whole "marrying a woman thing" and was miserable. Be yourself. And if you have to be in the closet until your situation improves, then do it. Trust me, lying to yourself about who you are is no fun.

Humans are the thinking animal and you could puzzle past your desires but if you are gay you will not have an effective family.

get an arranged marriage with a lesbian.