Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop being a gay? Getting married? Need Advice
So many marriages are soul-less anyway. There are some happy ones I know of but quite often these are cases where someone has had to remarry to find their ideal life partner. My Mum has been married 3 times for example. If you have a choice I suppose you could get married to a girl you know and trust but maybe explain the situation and ask her to be discreet if, and only if, you have no choice and have to do it. She may accept and understand that and maybe you could live in the same house but sleep in different rooms like flatmates. I know this isn't ideal but it'll help with the bills, housework etc as you can both pitch in.

Still the best solution would be to not get married and find a same-sex partner but that isn't easy in some places. Hell I live in a so-called 'liberal country' and it is often tough here as well.

What you are talking about has been the source of my problem , I was just a kid when I realized that I was not physically attracted by girls and up until the last couple of weeks I had spent most of my life trying to make myself straight or at least bi.The result of this is yes , I made friends and family happy thinking I was straight but as a result I had been suffering terrible depression . I dated several girls , believing that at some point I will start to feel attracted by them but it never worked although the girls were not aware of this , I used my imagination so I could get "turned on". Now I realized how messed up it all was ... So no , I do not believes that you can go from gay to straight, you can only pretend and trust me , pretending take its toll on you ....

Take it from someone whose been there. Getting married is not the answer. It's not fair to yourself or the woman you'd be deceiving. At some point, you'll realize you can't hide yourself anymore and end up sneaking around or having to break your wife's heart by coming out to her.

Oops... This is the topic that I intended to make.

Given the replies, I don;t know if I have to be relieved or worried.

marry a trap...

problem solved.

[Image: 3865.jpg]