Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop with the insults.
zeon Wrote:I think everyone should just have a hug.... This isnt the place and never the time to build a grudge.. I mean if there was ever some sort of forum union moment and everyone wanted to go it would be spoilt by the fact that conflicts were caused on the forum lol... If you ever say something that you feel people may take offense to its best to possibly do a Tongue that way its just ment in a jokey way lol its what I do on here as id be mortified if i ever offended anyone Smile

Awe! hugs for you too! Confusedmile:

Hummm…..okay I think it’s time to drop this topic, it seems to me that some insults and what not were tossed around and form what I have seen there was a infraction sent. Soooo lets say we be done with it and move the hell on, shall we.Confusedmile:

In my experience these people are insecure about something. Time and patience are the best weapons.

Vigilias Wrote:In my experience these people are insecure about something. Time and patience are the best weapons.

one can only agree

Waitwaitwait,

isn't there a block button?

i love you allHerz

toomuch45 Wrote:i love you allHerz
Yeahthat

I'm not here to piss people off on a LGBT forum. I don't see the point in doing so.