Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well its time again
Well if it were me, I wouldn't have anything more to do with him.

Honestly, the chemistry sounds a little "off".

But everyone can have an "off" day.

Give him the benefit of the doubt and see him one more time.

Three Strikes? He's OUT!
Good luck.
Cool

I don't know how dating sites work but is your church/fellowship listed as one of your interests? If not, it should be. I think that needs to be a common interest.

You need someone who thinks with his heart. When texting/emailing don't look for the cutesy stuff look to see if the person has any sense, any sense of kindness and awareness of other people.

I think you read this guy correctly at breakfast. If you were going to "his event" it was his job to make you feel welcome and comfortable. That is NOT expecting too much.

Walk 10 miles? Really? Roflmao He can walk 10 miles but not 10 feet to his car?
If I were you I would make plans to meet him Monday to collect my money. Tell him you are on a budget and it cut into drink money like you said. I would have "plans" after getting your money and leave. Do it with good humor and look at it as a lesson learned.

Sorry, dlboy53. You are a sweet man. Your kind heart comes through your posts. I just think this guy is a user or has some rude tendencies that might manifest in other areas (i.e. selfishness in an intimate situation).

Not sure how I feel about this guy, I feel in limbo thinking there might be something but then again there seemed to be nothing there that night.

Well he did not work today or go in for overtime like he wanted and did not even contact me about the 10mile walk. So I'm thinking I'm back to square one again. Maybe I'm not meant for a relationship they all seem to die before I even get out the door. They always say there is someone out there for everyone but I think I'm the odd ball out lol.

dlboy53 Wrote:Well he did not work today or go in for overtime like he wanted and did not even contact me about the 10mile walk. So I'm thinking I'm back to square one again. Maybe I'm not meant for a relationship they all seem to die before I even get out the door. They always say there is someone out there for everyone but I think I'm the odd ball out lol.

Sorry to hear this.

Maybe just take a break. I used to do this back in my "straight" days. Date a few, get fed up. Take a break. Start again, date a few more, get fed up. Take a break.

Just be gentle with yourself no matter what. Plenty of other dolts out there to beat up on you. No need to help them.

Good luck.