Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stormy Weather!
I'm at home listening to the storm batter my home. I can hear the wind blasting through my attic and lifting the attic door, everything in the garden is being thrown around. So what's the stormy weather like in other parts of not so sunny Britain?

Well in Newcastle it is ridiculous, it's like 60 a 70 mile an hour winds and it's freezing and raining.

Denver; below freezing today, cloudy
the last 10years it has been a good bet Denver gets real winter weather for the month of December.

I can't help but think of that 'Storm is Gathering' commercial that came out a few years ago when I hear the word storm or stormy.

Here it has been chilly and damp with the morning fogs.

Thankfully it doesn't snow here.

in idaho, its not snowing. and i am pissed about it. its to cold to take the boat out, but not enough snow to go snowboarding. this combination makes me a grumpy person to be around some times...

wakeboarder Wrote:in idaho, its not snowing. and i am pissed about it. its to cold to take the boat out, but not enough snow to go snowboarding. this combination makes me a grumpy person to be around some times...

Oh please, man up. You're just sniveling. :tongue: Become a polar bear:

[Image: 01-01-03polarbear.jpg]

[Image: scr-polarbears1january11-2004.jpg]

[Image: Baffin-Polar-Bear-Swimming-3-copy_WEB2.jpg]

i would take the boat our, but it would freeze the motor on the way home. this year im going out with the polar bear club on new years day to wakeboard. as long as the lake is not frozen. been wanting to do it for a while now.

The storm is getting worse over here...!

Peepwall

I've lit some candles incase the power goes out :biggrin:

I believe you've got it worse up Scotland than we've have down in the Midlands..