Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight ?
Hey im writing this for a close friend of mine, i need advice to give her back

It is about a guy she has been seeing on and off for over a year now, and
he was ended it and she has and its all abit messy , and i dont see why she botheres really but , thats life really/

But anyway she was telling me that He asked her before if she would ever want to get a strap on and fuck him , which she thought was a joke and laughed but then found out he was serious about it , and she doesnt know what the deal is with this

She has asked him if he is bi and she doesnt have a problem with it and he denys it all and gets really uncomfortable then and ignores her or whatever but ,
As a gay guy myself i couldnt come up with a reason for her about this and i would like some imput here and see if i can go back to her with some new advice

i think i said it somewhere else (and other people have to) on here , but being gay and liking anal sex are not the same thing .

lots of straight guys like that sort of thing . men do have a prostate ... so they can get a whole lot of pleasure out of anal sex .

i don't know if he's definitely straight , because i've never met him . but the fact that he wants his girlfriend to f**k him with a strap-on is absolutely no indication at all that he's bi or gay.

megumidesu Wrote:i think i said it somewhere else (and other people have to) on here , but being gay and liking anal sex are not the same thing .

lots of straight guys like that sort of thing . men do have a prostate ... so they can get a whole lot of pleasure out of anal sex .

i don't know if he's definitely straight , because i've never met him . but the fact that he wants his girlfriend to f**k him with a strap-on is absolutely no indication at all that he's bi or gay.

Ditto.
It's just like women using strap-ons with their female partners. It doesn't mean she's straight. Everyone has different ways of receiving sexual gratification, and that seems to be the case with your friend's boyfriend. Smile

Just my opinion but, she needs to loosen up about that stuff. You do not have to be a gay or bi man to like anal stimulation - some straight guys like it too. The best way to explain it to her is that for a man that enjoys it, his prostrate (AKA A-Spot) is like her G-Spot.

If he's bi then he'd be ok with a guy doing him in the butt. If he wants only a woman to do him in the butt then he's straight.

If she can't wrap her head around that then ask her if she thinks a lesbian who likes a strap-on used on her by only another woman is something other than a lesbian. If she says yes then let her know she's defining lesbian differently from the rest of the population. And the same principle applies to a guy who wants a strap-on used on him ONLY by a woman.

I doubt he is Bi ,if he was he would have acted on it by now with a guy.
Perhaps that's just what turns him on.

Just explain the prostate thing. Women will get it if you tell them that its like a woman's G spot. Gay men know this but straight men are discovering it now with their girlfriends.

Other posts are right, if he was bisexual, he would have asked if it was ok to bring another guy into the bedroom.

On another note the only thing I dont get is when women say they get it in the rear. I could see how its pleasurably being the top but women do not have a prostate. I think is purely a put on to show they are sexual adventurous. Otherwise, they would be using the same toys we do up there on their own.

MikeMG Wrote:On another note the only thing I dont get is when women say they get it in the rear. I could see how its pleasurably being the top but women do not have a prostate. I think is purely a put on to show they are sexual adventurous. Otherwise, they would be using the same toys we do up there on their own.

i actually asked my friend this the other day . she's a girl who really likes anal sex lol ~
apparently it can feel really really good for women , too , if they're in the right positions . she (my friend) told me that she had one of the best orgasms she's ever had through anal sex ... so for her it's not just about putting it on to show she's adventurous ~

actually , with her , anal sex is pretty tame hahah . -__-

MikeMG Wrote:On another note the only thing I dont get is when women say they get it in the rear. I could see how its pleasurably being the top but women do not have a prostate. I think is purely a put on to show they are sexual adventurous. Otherwise, they would be using the same toys we do up there on their own.

There are anal toys for women, and anal play can make orgasms that much more intense. And the "walls" are very thin between the front & back room.

I also believe emotion plays into it, the experience can be so taboo or intimate (and humiliating or submissive for some, which is something many women like right along with the men) that it seems to create a special bond, which is to say anal sex is the means rather than the end onto itself (in this case), but the experience itself (if not sensations) are still desired.

Cheers i will inform her on this tomorrow Big Grin