Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Straight Acting"
Can we be "straight-acting" here or is it frowned upon?

I prefer no word-association with femininity of my gender too, so I'd prefer not to be part of the circle via the masculine and feminine enmity.

I rarely even call myself "gay" or talk about gay stuff to my friends, I keep it private or relationship based. it's good that you exist somewhere, but because most of the time masculinity is needed, for we cannot be childish to survive as a population, I'm honest. My attitude is different, I'm a different spec that needs to be included in the system...

I'm fluent as a character and not dazed, so I act as a normal person would, masculine-gendered, and masculine-feminine minded- not one or the other.

If my input or comments are welcome in your thread I'll ask a question first..

Do >YOU < consider yourself to be open minded?

Based on what you wrote above what experiences are you open to?

no one here would care if your straight or gay acting Smile
only if your a jerk or decent acting Tongue
accept us and we will accept you ^_^

when I text/type I may seem gay I dunno why I type like I do, just do.
lots of smileys that reflect my mood in text and a weakness for cute animals perhaps gives me away on text mediums but if you met me in RL you would never know I was gay Tongue My mom says my laugh has a hint thats about it Tongue.

perhaps on those days when everything is right in the world and im all smiles but most of the time I keep super happy me in check and try to keep a serious attitude Bunny2

I musta missed your intro post so late welcome m8! Big Grin

I am missing something.and I don't know what it is....

I did see your other post...but I still can't make sense of this one...

Since I don't particularly know what straight acting is..and I think the term is extremely childish and lower natured...I am even more confused by your references...

...and fluent as a character? Completely lost on that one...

SilverBullet Wrote:no one here would care if your straight or gay acting Smile
only if your a jerk or decent acting Tongue
accept us and we will accept you ^_^

when I text/type I may seem gay I dunno why I type like I do, just do.
lots of smileys that reflect my mood in text and a weakness for cute animals perhaps gives me away on text mediums but if you met me in RL you would never know I was gay Tongue My mom says my laugh has a hint thats about it Tongue.

perhaps on those days when everything is right in the world and im all smiles but most of the time I keep super happy me in check and try to keep a serious attitude Bunny2

I musta missed your intro post so late welcome m8! Big Grin

Happy with this. I've nothing against you, I'm just NOT you, and don't deserve the 'cred' you earn for yourself. I deserve my own cred, for the man that I act like.

Ignoring the other two 'wats'.

What's a wat?

Someone who says What?, Huh? or [insert confused statement here] to anything that disagrees with their ideas, or education.

Interesting..
You can cut the narcissism with a chainsaw.

Your response was highly insultive.
The comments made by the members above were in context and in spirit of your topic with no disrespect to you.

If your strategy is to advertise yourself as a certified prick with expectations of positive interactions with other members on this site...

[IMG] http://7reasons.org/wp-content/uploads/2..._wrong.gif[/IMG]

https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=37714

^^^^
I read your post..

Just to be clear ..for me.. sharing the same space with East and Silver is life changing.

So while you..Shannon was busy moving pain from the right side of your brain to the left.. East and Silver were living, loving , learning, caring and sharing..

If you hate everyone that's not like you..
You just revealed how brilliant you truly are.

P.s.
Just texted Barrack..
He's never heard of you.

Here is a disguised wat, I will try to debate it. Forgive me for the immediate stupidity.

So, you're saying feminine acting people, don't act feminine, but rather masculine? Because I said the complete opposite. It must be insulting when I hold up a mirror and show you how you're truly acting. I call it 'childish', so that camp voice you put on, isn't by choice? It's not childish in your eyes?

Come on, elaborate.

I hinted that you earned a certain type of 'cred', that I dislike being associated with, and so forth. You're saying this cred should be 'gay-wide' and we're all together in this one? Lol.

Puuuhllllease, you know nothing, and you're a huuuuuge hypocrite. You rudely continued throwing insults at me after I said I ignored you for being a 'wat', which you are. You initiated with a sly patronizing plee, that I took as insulting, the same way you did, but I have reason to, it's my own reputation on the line and probably mental health of gay youngsters.

Here is a disguised wat, I will try to debate it. Forgive me for the immediate stupidity.

So, you're saying feminine acting people, don't act feminine, but rather masculine? Because I said the complete opposite. It must be insulting when I hold up a mirror and show you how you're truly acting. I call it 'childish', so that camp voice you put on, isn't by choice? It's not childish in your eyes?

Come on, elaborate.

I hinted that you earned a certain type of 'cred', that I dislike being associated with, and so forth. You're saying this cred should be 'gay-wide' and we're all together in this one? Lol.

You know nothing, and you're a huuuuuge hypocrite. You rudely continued throwing insults at me after I said I ignored you for being a 'wat', which you are. You initiated with a sly patronizing plee, that I took as insulting, the same way you did, but I have reason to, it's my own reputation on the line and probably mental health of gay youngsters.

[If double-post, it's because mine didn't appear].

WOW...just WOW...

I get it now.....

I suspected it initiially..now I am certain of it....

...going on ignore....

Good luck with the rest of the people here........

Thank God,

next time, use ignore immediately.

Remaining on topic:

Barack Obama is a straight guy; if it wasn't for straight-acting guys governing the sexuality system, gay people wouldn't be as free as they are today. It's the 'straight-acting' gays that provide the courage that keeps gays from the childish reputation some desperately seek. You wouldn't have any intelligent discourse dressed as and speaking like a woman; you need that man in the suit.