Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight(?) Crush has me confused
I really need advice on trying to figure out if this person has the same feelings for me.
Ok so we know each other for about a year and a half (we are in school) and since then we have been in the same classroom. We are not the best friends out there but we talk occasionally and its so weird because he kinda threats other people bad but with me its different and he always has a smile on hes face while talking to me. Theres more, he has called me cute multiple times before but this is infront of our mutual friends, which is even weirder since hes always talking about how many girls are behind him and that he has a girlfriend (which i have seen him kiss) but if he was gay he wouldnt say that infront of our friends. So most of the times i just laugh, make a joke about it and say "i know" to make it less awkward. He even dry humped me quickly one time in the classroom while nobody was looking o.0 (*one of the best days in my life lol). I sometimes catch him looking at me in the classroom and he quickly looks in another direction. Its so confusing, because everytime we are joking he somehow brings out something that coonfuses me more: "your cute" or like he said one day "i dreamt about you last night". In fact I have dreamed about him, and i mean the GOOD dreams :\ i think i might be falling in love but he is like the straightest person out there. he is also very narcisistic he looks a lot in the mirror and stuff.... he also has a girlfriend... everything is so confusing, should i confess? is he into me?

i really need help :\

be friends and be available when he gets near dumping the girl friend.

i always say only 3-8% of the population is gay so small chance is gay. Take him to coffee and find out more about him as a friend first.

there are plenty of other gay men who are less of a project to ask out on a date than this one. Remember he treats other people bad, gay or straight this is NOT good.

Stay friends with this guy, do not jump to any assumption.

Listen to Rainbowmum. It must be very frustrating not being able to express your feelings, but it just isn't a good idea.
However you might want to try to carefully become closer friends.
The fact that he treats other people badly is a bad omen.
He's probably a straight guy who is "questioning", but remember you can question your sexuality and then come to the conclusion that you're straight after all.

don't confess him, unless you are ready to come out completely, cos if he doesn't want you, he will tell the others and u know high school, don't need additional drama

I agree with Person66.
I think a lot of straight people end up questioning their sexuality when they are exposed to those that are different from you.
I wont rule out the possibility that he is interestedi n you, but is that interest curiosity or love interest????
So I would say, wait it out and play it safe by assuming that he is just curious about you and about himself.