Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight Crush.
Well, even though I pretty well gay and I have extremely little interest in the female sex physically, I do find myself now and then attracted to a particular female.
Fortunately for my gay self, she is not even real (well the actress is, but to be honest, I'm not fully interested in the actress... and no the character isn't a cartoon either:tongue: ).

Anyway, my question is if any of you have a straight crush?

Yep, absolutely Confusedmile:. I've had crushes on plenty of straight guys in my time, and it sucks sometimes ... heh :redface:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I don't mean so much that you have a crush on a straight guy, but rather you have straight urges toward a particular female. I guess I have to define my use of "straight crush" : a gay guy or girl having physically feelings for the opposite sex, but not enough to completely say that you are bisexual.

I think we all have had crushes on straight guys ;P

Ah right, sorry - my bad !! :redface:.

Nope, in that case, no - never ... Confusedmile:. I guess the closest I've got is assuming the a-typical male role when women have needed a shoulder to cry on, as I tend to try and want to look after them to give them the strength they need.

... but no, nothing beyond that ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Plenty.Since primary school up to today.The thing is I'm not sure whether I'm 100% gay,bisexual or just in denial.Either way,I'm also attracted to females.

To be honest, I've always looked to apply (at first instance at any rate) the simplest of tests to ascertain a base sexuality ...

... if you're only sexually attracted to people of the same sex (as in if you're a man who would NEVER willingly have sex with a woman) you're homosexual, otherwise you're heterosexual ...

... unless you'd be happy having sexual intercourse with BOTH genders, in which case you're bisexual ...

I think a great many people overcomplicate things by attributing bias to one thing being better than another which is, of course, complete PAP - nobody is better than anybody else, no sexual grouping is better than anybody else - we're all just human beings at the end of the day ...

The grey areas are occupied by those people that are curious but as yet undecided ...

That's my simplistic take on it at any road Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!