Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight Friend Mixed signals
I'd say either way your friend is "bent" I mean I would know whether my dick was pressed up on the back of someone's hand lol

I'd probably grab it, more than likely if you do there might not be much talking and pants coming down...

Got to love southern Baptists for their backwards thinking and bigotry....
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Out of curiosity is this guy narcissistic at all? Does he brag, not just about sexual stuff or his own looks but his accomplishments in general?

Wow, so many responses... I 've been so busy I haven't had the chance to respond. Thanks guys the comments. I haven't decided how to bring it up to him yet.

We haven't spoken since my original post. He's been really distant and very blunt, which isn't like him. Idk what's going on, but I've decided to give him some space and focus on myself a bit.

Justaguy Wrote:Situation C - This situation is only a possibility (I can only guess while you know whats going on far better than I ever could) but it is possible that your friend is using you a little. You say you drove 2 and a half hours to the airport for him, and that you console him over his relationships. Yet what does he actually do for you? He knew you had a crush on him but didn't say anything until he had to, he tells you to remain single so that your attention doesn't focus on anyone else, he makes pretty obvious advances but makes sure you know he's straight and nothing is ever going to happen. I hope I'm completely wrong but if I am right then you need to distance yourself from the friendship a little, focus more on yourself and hope that once the 'favors' go away there's still a frienship to go back to

I actually thought about that a while ago. When he admitted to me that he knew I had a thing for him, my immediate reaction was "so you've been using me?"
That's how I felt. But when I thought about it, he's been there for me plenty too. I've needed favors and someone to cry to. He was there.

I've always felt like the person he was speaking of setting me up with was himself. He kept bringing it up, but never provided me with a name or number or a photo. Nothing. After a month or so, I just felt like the guy he was talking about was himself, but he didn't have enough nerve to do it. Maybe that's why he's (basically) been putting his dick in my hand. I told him the last time if he did it again I'd grab it. Idk... It's all very complicated.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:Out of curiosity is this guy narcissistic at all? Does he brag, not just about sexual stuff or his own looks but his accomplishments in general?
Idk if can say he isn't. He brags hard about his sex game! He's been here and there... He knows everything... He's done this and that... Safe to say he may be a little narcissistic. I usually call bullshit whenever I can. He also has a problem with women telling him what to do. Idk if it has to do with how he was raised or if he just believes in himself that much, but he feels like the man 'wears the pants' so to speak.

It does sound very complicated, it seems like he's got some things to figure out. He knows how you feel so its not as if he's afraid you'll reject him. But it seems like he's pulling you towards him with one hand and pushing you away with the other.
If you don't mind me asking what was his reaction when you told him you were going to grab his dick the next time he did it? It might offer some insight to where he is mentally and emotionally.

Justme Wrote:We haven't spoken since my original post. He's been really distant and very blunt, which isn't like him. Idk what's going on, but I've decided to give him some space and focus on myself a bit.

Maybe he's frustrated and cranky because he has blue balls. He rubbed his bare cock on your hand and you laughed him off. You know he wants your warm, wet mouth on his cock, right? Next time, take his balls in your left hand, his cock in your right and start knob gobbling. Do what I tell you, okay?

Justaguy Wrote:If you don't mind me asking what was his reaction when you told him you were going to grab his dick the next time he did it? It might offer some insight to where he is mentally and emotionally.

He laughed. Which let me know he knew what he was doing.

Darius Wrote:Maybe he's frustrated and cranky because he has blue balls. He rubbed his bare cock on your hand and you laughed him off. You know he wants your warm, wet mouth on his cock, right? Next time, take his balls in your left hand, his cock in your right and start knob gobbling. Do what I tell you, okay?
Yes, sir! Lol yes, yes... We've established that I was a fool.

Someone asked if he's narcissistic, and I must tell you I had a terrible experience with my former best friend who fucked with my head so much AFTER I told him I had feelings for him. I'd like you to look at this:
http://outofthefog.website/personality-d...sorder-npd

I think unfortunately this is a dangerous person, I say this because the last thing in the world I want is for someone to go through the pain I went through.