Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight Supporter Of Gay Rights :-)
MisterTinkles Wrote:We need some mums around here

do i not count then ? Sad

lol welcome to gs

megumidesu Wrote:do i not count then ? Sad

lol welcome to gs

Of course! You count as an awesome mother!

G Day and welcome Wink

a laid back pommy is actually an Aussie no?

Hey guys.

You can stop fighting over me know :-D........actually I'm a laid back British. Hard to believe isn't it :-D.....I chose here because you all support each other and can be yourselves here. And reading through the threads you all support and give fab advice to each other.

I know I cant give the advice and support that you guys can give each other but I wanted to let you all know that there is a straight person here giving support if you ever need it :-). So I'm here if anywhere needs an ear :-) x

AutismMummy Wrote:Hey guys.

You can stop fighting over me know :-D........actually I'm a laid back British. Hard to believe isn't it :-D.....I chose here because you all support each other and can be yourselves here. And reading through the threads you all support and give fab advice to each other.

I know I cant give the advice and support that you guys can give each other but I wanted to let you all know that there is a straight person here giving support if you ever need it :-). So I'm here if anywhere needs an ear :-) x

everyone leave her alone ! shes miiiiiine Biggrina

Hi there and welcome to the forums and indeed the site.

It's really appreciated when our heterosexual counterparts not only support our ongoing struggles (And sometimes battles) for equality but also demonstrate it - so FANKOO!

I hereby give you dispensation from getting jeered at by BNP supporters at anti-fascist demos, on account of your little girl. I bet she's mammas little cutie!

We look forward to hearing more from you!

Blessed be!

Hi welcome to GS, and thanks for the support! The world could use more people like you Smile

Hey, we already knew there were straight women who liked us....we're that fabulous.

But thanks for chiming in anyway. It always feels good to be accepted rather than rejected.

AutismMummy Wrote:Hey guys.

Welcome to GS Smile
Sorry to say, but you are not the only straight one here but who cares, isn't the saying something like "the more the merrier" Wink

WelcomeWelcomeWelcome