Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight guy experimenting with me HELP!
He's a psycho and a self loathing faggot. Yes, he is gay and lying to himself.
Even if you like bad boy types, this guy goes far beyond that. I agree with those
who say you shouldn't degrade yourself like this.

Please listen to the good advice here.

Despite what you might have heard (or read), sex is a lot more enjoyable when the guy actually WANTS you there - not just during the act but afterwards. This guy - forget it. Block his number and move on.

Lex

You are very young and prone to making bad calls like all teenagers can do.

Like the others say...just stay away from this guy in the future. And no matter how much you drink...give some second thought to just blowing a guy because he has his dick out.

jakejardine Wrote:I was just wondering / looking for advice. Is he just experimenting or is he in denial / likes boys too because I think hes cute and wouldnt mind continuing to see him, but I do know how to handle the situation really.
Thanks in advance.

stay away from him.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:stay away from him.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Have you lost your f'ing mind? He sent you a death threat, man... and it sure doesn't sound like he was joking.

Whether he's into guys or not? Stay away. Stay FAR, FAR away.

Gideon Wrote:Yeah...no. You need to back away from that real fast, man.

Radbot42 Wrote:Don't ever talk to this guy again. This happens from time to time, and can end with you being dead. It's one of the things that is very rarely talked. This reminds me of the recent show Cucumber. Go watch that show, and you'll see exactly what we are talking about. This guy has some serious issues. I'm sure he is in so much denial, and you giving him that BJ, just confirmed it for him and now he has to go further into denial, and now you know he's at least done something with a guy. He thinks you're a threat to him now, but in reality he is a threat to you. Do not tell anyone, and do not talk to him ever again, heck don't even look at him if he is in the same place as you, and leave if you can.

Pyromancer Wrote:The others have given you good advice...I can't emphasize enough how dangerous a situation like this could be. You need to stay away from him. It's obvious that he's very volatile around this issue and there's absolutely no way this would end well for you. Please be careful.

I'm glad that you decided to join GS, there are a lot of guys here who've lived through a lot of different situations, both good and bad, and are willing to share their experience. Welcome to the forum!

Cridders88 Wrote:Defintiely stay away from this guy, that death threat certainly didn't sound like a joke. Even if you do find him cute and would like to see him again, he is certainly not at the stage where he is at all comfortable with his sexuality, whatever that is. It could only end badly.

Welcome to the forum btw Smile

ShiftyNJ Wrote:I don't mean to be a douche but I'm wondering a bit about your self respect. You went down on this guy who at the beginning of the story you said was a jerk, just because he wanted you to? You said you're a private person but just because he is demanding discretion from you doesn't mean he won't be bragging about this if it suits him.

Maybe I am old and prudish (okay, I know I am) but this is an aspect of being a gay dude I just don't get. Dicks are neat and all but if the person it's attached to hasn't gone some distance to win me over, he can keep it away from me.

Bhp91126 Wrote:How to handle the situation from here on? Don't contact him, don't meet with him in private. You didn't meet a future boyfriend in him, nor a friend for life. For whatever reason he did not enjoy the experience, so it's unlikely he'll come back for more. If he needs help with his coming out (highly unlikely), he knows you're discreet and how to contact you.

But in the meantime, do nothing!

LJay Wrote:All of the above.

He did what he did for his reasons. You were just a lab rat, a part of the experiment. Leave him alone with his thoughts.

Darius Wrote:He's a psycho and a self loathing faggot. Yes, he is gay and lying to himself.
Even if you like bad boy types, this guy goes far beyond that. I agree with those
who say you shouldn't degrade yourself like this.

Please listen to the good advice here.

Lexington Wrote:Despite what you might have heard (or read), sex is a lot more enjoyable when the guy actually WANTS you there - not just during the act but afterwards. This guy - forget it. Block his number and move on.

Lex

Rareboy Wrote:You are very young and prone to making bad calls like all teenagers can do.

Like the others say...just stay away from this guy in the future. And no matter how much you drink...give some second thought to just blowing a guy because he has his dick out.

Thanks for all the advice! But dont you think you are all being a little dramatic? I am almost certain the throat comment was not serious. He wouldnt do that. He just dosent want anyone to know, because he is rather popular and comes across as extrmemely straight.

I would also like to point out I am having difficulty keeping it to myself, my thoughts revolve around that night. I feel the need to blab it.

...so you WANT your throat cut? That's curious. Smile

It's not uncommon to sort of latch onto the first guy you have any potential with. "Convenience crushing", if you will. It's easy to fall into the trap of thinking "Hey, he's here, he's (kinda) interested, so why not?" Ignoring, of course, all the problem areas that this guy has. Just recognize it as "wow, this would be hot if he were gay, committed to doing stuff, and not so freaked-out-about-it-all....but that's not what he is. Sucks, but there it is." Then work on finding a guy who actually wants his dick sucked, and will stick around for the whole thing....and afterwards.

Lex

jakejardine Wrote:I would also like to point out I am having difficulty keeping it to myself, my thoughts revolve around that night. I feel the need to blab it.

Blab all you want, but use your head when it comes to fixating on a guy who threatened to kill you.

jakejardine Wrote:I would also like to point out I am having difficulty keeping it to myself, my thoughts revolve around that night. I feel the need to blab it.

Why? I'm still very confused by this.

You need to stop thinking about that night and try and move on. Nothing good will come from seeing this guy again, and certainly nothing good will come from blabbing it. Why do you feel the need to blab it? Outing this guy will achieve nothing, it certainly won't bring you closer to him.

There are guys out there that are much more worthy of your time. Easier said than done, but you need to try and move on from this.