Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight guy experimenting with me HELP!
If you turn into a kiss and tell kind of guy, no one will want to date you. That is, if you survive it.

You need to learn to (a) have better judgement on who you have sex with, and (b) shut up about it.

Keeping your mouth shut about stuff like this is part of growing up. If you blab you will cause LOTS of problems and only one of those is the good chance of getting yourself beaten to a pulp.

This is not a gossip magazine article. It is real and you could get hurt and not just temporarily hurt.

Clam up. Move on. Survive.
I bid NO Trump!

Grow up.
Grow the fuck up.

You write text to a bunch of strangers on the internet telling us this guy said he'd slit your throat, then when we say "that's a death threat", you tell us we are being over-dramatic.

So go blab about your embarressing non-sex encounter. Then when it comes back to smack you in the face at full force, you can cry and moan about how you dont know why it all went wrong and its not your fault.

Your brain is fixated and infatuated. You need to move on.

Unless you WANT to be one of THOSE people who loves drama. You seek out and cause shit everywhere you go and then wonder why youre life is a mess. And everyone else avoids having anything to do with you because no one wants to be around someone like that. Youre THAT freak.

Responsibility. Self-control. Respect for others. Dignity. Self-respect. Decency. Discretion. Confidentiality.

What do those words mean to you.

I'm so glad that you're ALMOST sure...

And dramatic... Yeah, exactly what I said to the people who warned me about threats I got from a stalker...not exactly the same as your situation, but enough similarities to give me goose bumps.

I kept calling them overly dramatic...right up until the moment when I was lying on the floor, slashed and stabbed and nearly bleeding out.

There are guys out there who'll want you...who won't treat you like a slut and then threaten you...Dude, just let this go...

I was in a situation VERY much like your own when I was ~your age, and it got me beat senseless and shot-at because he became convinced that I had blabbed after our one *very* unfulfilling sexual encounter.
Listen to the advice of your elders, or suffer the consequences and don't come crying to us when you end up in a ditch somewhere.
Drama Drama Drama,
~Beaux

jakejardine Wrote:I would also like to point out I am having difficulty keeping it to myself, my thoughts revolve around that night. I feel the need to blab it.

I would say that don't blab it. Danger to yourself could be very real.

What if he was kidding with the threat (granted he shouldn't have done that joke or not) what would you achieve with blabbing it out? Possibly ruin his life?

jakejardine Wrote:Thanks for all the advice! But dont you think you are all being a little dramatic? I am almost certain the throat comment was not serious. He wouldnt do that. He just dosent want anyone to know, because he is rather popular and comes across as extrmemely straight.

it was a threat of physical violence. i don't know about you, but i am not in the habit of being friendly with guys who threaten me physically.

it was also not a joke. i have a circle of friends that joke around with me and tease me plenty. none of my friends, or other people in my life, ever threatened me with physical violence, not even as a joke. it's just something you don't do. people who do it are not your friends, and they don't respect you.

and no, he might not necessarily be murderous, but it doesn't mean he won't resort to other types of violence/abuse.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Hi

Ok this is just my view how old is he? About your age? Well him saying he'll slit your throat does necessarily mean he'll do it. But still u can't take chances.

From your explanation of him he's like the bully wannabe gangster straight type, which from reading your post you quiet attracted to. I'll say just be carefully if you really like him. Study him from afar to see if there is someone else behind that mask.

For a guy like that he's probably scared shitless about this getting getting out there. That's why he threatened you. If ever you talk to him again try to assure him he's secret is save with you, you most also study him and follow you guts