Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight guy loves effeminate boys!?
Hi everyone, my name is Jules and I'm new here. Anyway I consider myself straight (I don't really care about labels though) and I'm pretty masculine. I've always been attracted to females, but lately I have the developed thing for effeminate gay guys (skinny, longish hair, no facial hair, mannerisms etc.) to the point where I'd love to meet and go out with someone like that. I've actually met guys like that before but back then I felt no attraction to them.
I was wondering if that's a common thing in your experience, since I'm completely oblivious to the gay community, and what do you think about it

Thanks

Hey Jules, Welcome to GS. I'm gay and completely oblivious to the gay community, so my apologies for offering no input. Least I could do was welcome you. :p

Jovial Wrote:Hey Jules, Welcome to GS. I'm gay and completely oblivious to the gay community, so my apologies for offering no input. Least I could do was welcome you. :p

Thanks Jovial! Im really just intersted in people's point of view Smile

You just described me. Hearts1

Actually, I rarely meet men who are into my type; it's pretty rare in RL. Glad to know there are actually guys out there.

Do you think you might be bisexual?

Uneunsae Wrote:You just described me. Hearts1

Hmmm... Interesting Wink

Uneunsae Wrote:Actually, I rarely meet men who are into my type; it's pretty rare in RL. Glad to know there are actually guys out there.

Do you think you might be bisexual?

That's something I've noticed too. Generally gay guys are not that much into the more feminine guys. For me I've never been attracted to masculine guys at all.

But I guess, me being attracted to feminine guys, could be considered bi.

What has been your experience dating guys? if you dont mind the question.

Well my best relationship was with a guy who likes my type and he'd never met someone like me before so we were both really into each other. He was gay, not bi. I have never dated a bisexual (that I know of).

Generally, my life has been quite lonely. My friends say I am attractive and should have a partner, but yes, gay men typically like more masculine men, at least for a real relationship. I don't have casual sex so I turn down those offers.

I see. I would've thought that a guy who likes feminine guys would at least identify as bi. Maybe I'm an anomaly lol :confused:

Gay guys like men. Being hairy, muscular, into sports, etc. doesn't make you a guy. Nor does long hair, pretty features, or lack of body hair make one a woman.

If a man like effeminate guys but not women, he's not bi. Effeminate men are not women. They are just not the majority.

For the record, I identify as neither male or female. I am third gender.

Uneunsae Wrote:Gay guys like men. Being hairy, muscular, into sports, etc. doesn't make you a guy. Nor does long hair, pretty features, or lack of body hair make one a woman.

True. I just figured that someone who likes feminine features in guys would probably like them in girls too. I'm sure that's not always the case tho

Uneunsae Wrote:For the record, I identify as neither male or female. I am third gender.

That just further complicates the concept of gay/straight/bi for me lol. Would you consider yourself transgender?

No, I don't consider myself transgender because I am intersex.

My advice is to not worry about labels too much and just like who you like. Luvlove