Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight guy loves effeminate boys!?
Tangerine Wrote:lately I have the developed thing for effeminate gay guys

Well that's just fabulous.
Welcome to GS
Welcome

Thanks Everyone for thw warm welcome Smile

Freak Wrote:According to my own experience, there's no 100% gay or straight. (or just really really few people)
For example, I'm gay but I also love beautiful women (not sexually, though..)!

I agree on that. I would say it's more about being attracted to masculinity or femininity or both. And both genders can be masculine or feminine in traits.

Beaux Wrote:When I was MUCH younger, I dated quite a few guys who described themselves similar to the way you describe yourself. I think it is more common than most people think. Jmo.

A lot of predominantly straight guys would probably afraid to be considered gay if the say they like feminine guys. That's why it doesn't seem as common as it probably is.

I feel that femininity is different in men than in women. So I don't quite understand the comparison of liking girls and liking feminine men. I think it feels different in each gender and that even extremely feminine men don't come off as "similar to women" but maybe that's just my personal feeling and everyone sees it differently? I feel a lot of different nuances. I like feminine men, but I don't like women... Just thinking out loud! Hmm... /ponders

Well guys I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but that would be nice for once that you leave the % out for a moment. YES THERE ARE GAYS that are 100% gays and will never touch a woman. Years ago when I first met my dude while I was defined as bisexual I wanted my dude to have an experience with a woman and it was catastrophic. He got nervous, he got dizzy, and he threw up its guts out (and i had to clean it lol)... Not that he was disgusted by women, but mostly because he was 100% gay. You can't keep on saying that everyone is not 100% gay. YES There are people that are not genuinely interested in women. That doesn't mean that they can't be best friends. It's just that sexually they are not attracted whatsoever to women and that is that! STOP making false statistics... It's so easy to spit out numbers so you tend to believe that it will convince people that you are right. Until you know the error margin, we use in statistics stay away from making your own. Numbers are often petionning a small amount of people and the statistic is just subjective... NOT REALITY. I'm Jake. I'm a three timed social scientist degree and I used statistic a lot... But I also use a lot of common sense... 5000 respondents do not really give an accurate image of 1 million people.

I definitely never said that no one is ever 100% gay. The fact that sexuality is complicated means there are FOR SURE people who are 100% gay! That is kind of implied, as I understand it because it means there are people of all percentages. Sorry if I wasn't good at explaining my viewpoint.

Uneunsae Wrote:I feel that femininity is different in men than in women. So I don't quite understand the comparison of liking girls and liking feminine men. I think it feels different in each gender and that even extremely feminine men don't come off as "similar to women" but maybe that's just my personal feeling and everyone sees it differently? I feel a lot of different nuances. I like feminine men, but I don't like women... Just thinking out loud! Hmm... /ponders

I think there's different ranges of femininity that a guy could have, from being just slightly effeminate, to being just as feminine as a woman (hence transgenders). I suppose a gay guy would not be attracted to the more "extreme" forms of femininity. While someone like myself enjoys a wider range.

Hey welcome to GS I look forward to you posting Big Grin Now to answer... (If I seem abrupt in my answers I'm really not, I just choose to answer without worrying about being offensive haha)

People change as they get older, something you weren't into as a teen you may be into now. You don't have to choose if you are bisexual or gay just go with the flow if you feel like experimenting do so - you never know you may get into the situation and hate it BAM you have your answer, or you could get into it and love it then BAM you have a different answer!

I class myself as gay, but I'm aware a few years down the line something could change and I could fall for a woman.. Again its a lot of 'could' so its not for sure.. But I'm quite open minded about it. I have met guys as Jake has said that are 100% gay and wouldn't even entertain that idea - again I'm sure a few are on this site - but likewise there are a few guys that come across confused.. This is where I'd put you. But like I said until you try you won't know either way.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hi and welcome to gs , just go with your feelings and explore them if and when it feels right to you, enjoy your journey of self discovery.