Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight man dilemma
I can't help thinking that such a reaction is inconsiderate, he doesn't really think about what you fell, right ?

lauj Wrote:I've heard that too, but what's really weird is that ever since I told him I liked him we grew a lot closer. I guess its not really weird but a blessing. Whatever happens I'm going to stick with him and try to just let these feelings fade away.

You could also accept this as a loving platonic relationship and keep your hands to yourself. Trying to come on to him might ruin the good thing you already have. Just let him know that if he ever wants to get physical you'll be there.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

lauj Wrote:I've heard that too, but what's really weird is that ever since I told him I liked him we grew a lot closer. I guess its not really weird but a blessing. Whatever happens I'm going to stick with him and try to just let these feelings fade away.

In a non joking moment, when you two are face to face, tell him you love him - nay that you are in love with him.

Not 'I'm interested in you' Not 'I think I have a crush' -

Tell him - I have fallen in love with you.

Be serious about it.

I think he just doesn't understand the depth of your feelings.

Muceti Wrote:I can't help thinking that such a reaction is inconsiderate, he doesn't really think about what you fell, right ?

yea i was gonna give him a talk about my feelings and whats it doing to me but he's already got a lot of stuff going on, I don't want to add to it.

I think telling someone who is already in a relationship that you are in love with them is selfish.

Sounds to me like you're setting yourself up for heartbreak. If he's not available, let alone not gay, if you value your friendship then don't go there! There's more than just you and him that can be hurt in your decision.