Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight problems
Yes another problem with straight people. My guy is cute funny but doesnt want to open up on anything. wen i asked for him to open up to me guess wat. he actually talked to me about this firl he likes and how she said NO to other guys but maybe to him i just cheered him on to go for it so right now im just going to back off for a while i guess. should i continue to back off or do something else?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

What do you think?

Do you think it is your place to do anything?

Do you have any reason to believe that "doing something" might get the kind of result you want?

Hey, he's trying the straight game, Moo, you can't force a guy to be only interested in a guy if he's straight. All you can hope to be is his friend... which is better than nothing, I guess.

doing "anything" might work but theres no point if you dont try anything am i right?

eh ill try things out if he says no then eventualy my feelings for him will move on to another guy hopefully openly or closet gay but

but what?

most people usualy dont come out at this age i kno like 1 more gay 4 bi's but some closet and like 1 les

you have a very mixed group of acquaintances then Moo... 1 gay and you, that's two... 4 bisexuals and 1 lesbian, that's quite a mix. I don't think I knew very much else than straight when I was younger, in my classes. The only exception was when I was 11 and I had a mate who was gay and later turned out to be quite gay... but otherwise, I think that most people I knew were straight or seemed to be.

Is sexual orientation something you and your mates talk about? Or is it pretty taboo?

not really we just dont really care as far as my friends that i usually hang out with they really dont care we just tease each other about who we like or who we match with:tongue: