Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight roommate
Im sharing a room with a guy who i became friends with about less than a year ago,we went to the same college and we have common friends... Hes straight and he knows that im gay... Should i give meaning to his actions? Coz hes too damn comfortable with me... We see each other in underwear, he gives me hugs, i give him massage and while i do that i just play with his butt too... Just last night we slept right next to each other... We care for each other... He ralks about girls and cars a lot, but sometimes he looks at guys from grindr with me... Imconfused.!

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]STOP!!!!!
Do not Move!
Do not think!
You have walked in
My Wheelhouse![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]I have a straight room mate. I've lived with him over 4 years, known him nine years. Best friends through war, and all else. He's a member here in GaySpeak. He goes into my room to watch TV on my big flat screen, falls asleep and I don't wake him up when I go in. I see him naked all the time. We have a Huge shower and have showered at the same time. I hug him all the time. He walks up and gives me play head butt when wants a hug. He pinches my nipples and runs off. If I'm talking to my BF on cam he'll sneak up and lick the back of my neck. He had back surgery not long ago and I had him in my bed close to two weeks. When I had shingles and couldn't even put on clothes or cover up he hung out like it was no big deal. He's been dared into hard core kissing me about a half dozen times. He's sexy as hell.
But he's STRAIGHT!

The meaning you should give to his actions is he's relaxed with you and comfortable with his sexuality and not threatened by yours.
LEAVE IT AT THAT!

If you start making moves and trying to get sexual with him all you are sure to accomplish is change the way he perceives you. He will become less open to you, less comfortable with you. By treating him with respect you're making a better friend than a possible sex object to fit in a fantasy that you hatched in your head.
TAKE THINGS AT FACE VALUE
DON'T LOOK FOR HIDDEN MEANINGS.

When you have time look for my room mate StingRay in here and ask him about it. He can give you insight to help you understand your room mate.

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I've got a straight roomie too and I see him naked every day and we are completely comfortable with each other. But I don't play with his butt. If I had cell service at the farm and had Grindr he might look at it with me just to check it out, but he wouldn't be all that interested to do it regularly.

If you're confused it's because you are making a confusing situation. Most guys don't play with their straight roomie's butt. Why are you?

Well, if he's that much comfortable with you - hugging, massaging- I would think that maybe he's not so straight after all.

Edward Wrote:Well, if he's that much comfortable with you - hugging, massaging- I would think that maybe he's not so straight after all.

Disagreed. Even my best friend who's completely straight gets so much comfortable when I hug him, even if we barely see each other. When we walk he almost never removes his arm from around my shoulders, and if I'm upset about anything he calms me down by softly putting his hand on my cheek. However you can also find gay guys who are so cold they don't even give a handshake to say hello. The rate of affection in a person's heart has nothing to do with their sexuality.

Edward Wrote:Well, if he's that much comfortable with you - hugging, massaging- I would think that maybe he's not so straight after all.

Bad move Edward. two men who live with straight men and have experience with this out trump what you think.

That's just simple common sense.

One of my best friends is a real touchy-feely type, and ever since I came out to him 5 years ago he'd tease me playfully (butt slaps etc). We've given each other massages and back scratchings and whatnot. We hug. He's jumped and laid on top of me before (good thing I was on my stomach cuz I popped wood into the mattress at the time). One time we even did this weird thing where I was lying on my stomach watching TV and he laid on top of me with his head at my feet, I can't remember if it was ass-to-ass or ass-to-junk, but it was silly and a surprisingly comfortable position. People have questioned his sexuality, but we both know he's straight as an arrow and that are actions indicate nothing more than comfort with our sexualities and with each other as friends. Really, the guy loves women. Maybe a bit too much :p

I've never seen another straight guy so comfortable doing that kind of thing with another dude. But they exist, and your roommate is probably one of them. You'll know if he's anything other than straight when he tells you he's anything other straight - whether it comes out of his mouth, or into another dude's

I'm sorry but if these guys are that touchy feeley with you and there's even some butt play and sexual undertones then they're not 100% straight. No truly straight guy is gonna get that intimate.This is beyond platonic. I don't care how comfortable they are with their sexuality.If they act like this they are at least bisexual or in the closet.I don't care how much they love women. I had some very good straight friends at work but there's no way they ever got that intimate with me.

abcd1234 Wrote:I'm sorry but if these guys are that touchy feeley with you and there's even some butt play and sexual undertones then they're not 100% straight. No truly straight guy is gonna get that intimate.This is beyond platonic. I don't care how comfortable they are with their sexuality.If they act like this they are at least bisexual or in the closet.I don't care how much they love women. I had some very good straight friends at work but there's no way they ever got that intimate with me.

Re-read the replies above. Affection and intimation with someone have nothing to do with their sexuality.

So if he was straight he wouldnt let me touch his but inside his shorts?