Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight roommate
Now I understand that weird PM I got from you about what Id do if my room mate reached in my underwear to play with my butt.

From what Im reading here youve got all the advice you need if you can admit youre wrong about how youre looking at your room mate. He's a straight guy who doesnt have problems with you being gay. Push it too far and youll become a problem. Why cause problems?

Well my straight roomate and I have never ventured into that territory but I can tell you he is a fabulous dresser and can decorate a house like nobody's business! Wait.......Hmmmmm no I have met his girlfriend and he does watch 1G5G with me. Hmmmmmm!!!Nah he can't be!

Um... Some of my straight male friends think I'm adorable and pinch my cheeks and stuff, and they love hugging me and whatnot... but I don't really touch them, well anywhere really only when hugging. Straight people might have physical interactions with you... but it doesn't really mean that they want you to have sex with them; straight girls also have some physical contact with each other, but it's not necessarily sexual :3 So it is most likely not sexual >,< I have had guys play with my bangs and do a bunch of other things too, but none of them really wanted to be in a relationship with me... I think the same concept might apply to you, um.... *sigh*

Once again, thank you guys.. This thread made me realize things... And now though ive fallen for him, at least now i understand and accept that hes never gonna be my boyfriend and now im getting out of my comfort zone and im opening myself out to other possibilities as well... Im cool with him, i still do take care of him and him to me but at least now im not putting any meaning to it... Thanks again.! Smile