Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight roommate
axejet Wrote:So if he was straight he wouldnt let me touch his but inside his shorts?

Are you looking for advice, or are you just looking for the answers you want to hear?

Your STRAIGHT friend is open and comfortable with you. Don't screw up your friendship by ruining his trust !!!

I've had straight friends who are very touchy-feely, but they never let me touch their butts.

However, it's not unheard off. Don't football players slap each other on the butt during play?

Don't mess up your friendship by pushing the limits.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

That's normal, doesn't really mean anything, except for the butt-touching thing, idk about that... last year me and my straight roommate had basically the same thing going on, we didn't really care if we saw each other in our underwear or anything like that. Sometimes he would even lounge on his bed in his briefs all day lol

Anyway, I say respect his identity. No matter what signs you perceive, always treat him as straight if that's how he identifies. If you don't know, or if you have any doubts about the consequences of any action, DON'T DO IT.

So how do you play with his butt, exactly? Please go into extensive detail

BlueStar Wrote:Re-read the replies above. Affection and intimation with someone have nothing to do with their sexuality.

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]↑↑↑↑↑
This
answers
This
↓↓↓↓↓

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

axejet Wrote:So if he was straight he wouldnt let me touch his but inside his shorts?

Because he's smart and more polite and respectful to you than you are to him.
You just don't get it do you?

I don't know you. I don't care who you are.... stick your hands in my shorts to touch my butt and I wouldn't be anywhere near as polite as your friend was.

I'm done with this.

Borg69 Wrote:Are you looking for advice, or are you just looking for the answers you want to hear?

Your STRAIGHT friend is open and comfortable with you. Don't screw up your friendship by ruining his trust !!!

So the OP is claiming to be confused while the true answer he wants to hear is that his roomie is gay/bi. I don't appreciate giving the same advice or my opinion more than once, or twice if I feel the urge.

Virge's first statement and reply alone would have been enough to resolve that so called "confusion".

I'm done with this too.

Thanks guys... Its nice to hear this from other people... Especially from our community... Im new here and i didn't expect that i would get any serious response but i did... I appreciate all the honest feedbacks... Ill definitely listen do this... Till my next concern... Smile

I'm sorry but I disagree Bluestar.The OP said the guy let's him play with his butt and there's no way a straight guy will allow that. Plus they lay side by side in bed together.This so called straight guy is curious and may have latent gay feelings.

BlueStar Wrote:So the OP is claiming to be confused while the true answer he wants to hear is that his roomie is gay/bi. I don't appreciate giving the same advice or my opinion more than once, or twice if I feel the urge.

Virge's first statement and reply alone would have been enough to resolve that so called "confusion".

I'm done with this too.

I'm a bad influence on you....hahahahhahahahha!

EVERYONE plays with my butt...
Don't see a proem here..