Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strap On!
Does the person wearing a strap on really get any sexual pleasure?

umm yeah strap on makes lesbians feel good coz it stimulates there clit while penetrating the other lez.

Fair play I've always thought strap-ons are KICKASS whenever I've seen them being used in lesbian erotica ... but then I'm a homo, so any replica of a penis and I'm likely to notice I guess Hase

lol the female section of the forum is just full of guys asking questions, and guys answering them.

I personally dont do the whole dildo action strap on one up the bum kinda thing.. I have never understood why lesbians use a replica penis because surely part of being a lesbian is finding the whole penis thing a big no no yet using one in sex is probably like me making love to a ringed dougnut

Well it's not so much the penis aspect, it's the penatration in general. Not all strap ons look like penises. Some girls do prefer the ones that do, for various reasons, but then there are some that avoid it at all costs.

As for the giver getting pleasure, yeah sure. In my last relationship I was the one wearing most of the time and while the kind I had didn't actually rub against me, I still got off. And some come with a little vibrator for the wearer. It all just depends. Not to mention with girls, it's not just about the sex itself (usually). There's all the emotion and other stuff going on that kinda adds to the over all moment.

If you get pleasure out of seeing your partner being pleasured, then yes Tongue

Another instance of the brain being the largest sex organ humans have... lol. :biggrin:

There are some lesbians that identify as stone butches, some don't like to even be touched genitally, and they put a lot of emphasis on being exclusive tops.

i'm a gay man but i have fantasies of putting a strap on and penetrating my partner thru it..hehe