Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stray Animals
I've tried, even that fails to get those two. When they showed up a couple of months ago, they were a lot thinner but, they've been eating my hay and grass, and the grass in "the bottoms" and are looking good now.

Both have some old scars so, I suspect whoever used to own them was not kind to them. I'll let them live in peace - if they don't want a human, they don't have to have one.

making you all the more divine. Thanks for being like that out there....from all us homeless critters!

We have one of these living in our backyard..........

[Image: blue%20tongue%20lizard.jpg]

and the other day we saw one of these either passing through or I hope not settling down in our backyard.......

[Image: tiger-snake.jpg]

There is a method to call in any critter. But it requires a bit of time of 'talking' to them - days, weeks, months.

If the scars are from abuse, then its gonna be much harder to 'talk' to them and get them used to the idea that your intent is not to harm.

About a month to three months after Easter we get a flood of rabbits, usually it is just a trickle of cats and dogs that end up stray out this way.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:There is a method to call in any critter. But it requires a bit of time of 'talking' to them - days, weeks, months.

If the scars are from abuse, then its gonna be much harder to 'talk' to them and get them used to the idea that your intent is not to harm.

About a month to three months after Easter we get a flood of rabbits, usually it is just a trickle of cats and dogs that end up stray out this way.

Wabbits, yummy! Sorry Frog

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:There is a method to call in any critter. But it requires a bit of time of 'talking' to them - days, weeks, months.

Oh, I have no doubt that I COULD "whisper" them to me in a few weeks, if I really wanted to but they don't need to be caught. They don't seem to be going too far, I see them a couple of times a week so, I'll let them be.

I'm sure they are enjoying my deer feeder and, they can share the hay I put out for Tagalong. Smile