Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stressed but excited!
So i'm heading to L.A for the week, and hopefully my friend has internet there so i can keep in touch with you all and let you all know how i'm doing cause i truely feel blessed to be on this fourm its like a big family haha, so i'm packing my bags at the moment, and i'm stressed out, i'm excited to see soem L.A guys, but i also know there is alot of crime happening there so that kinda worrys me if i go down on the streets will i die? LOL, but i will try to keep in touch somehow, if i can't then i'll see you all when i get back i'm gonna miss you guys trust me your always a wonderful welcoming when i wake up in the morning,

See you in a week or hopefully in two days - Jesse

Sounds like fun. Hope you have a good time. Take lots of pictures.

Well, enjoy LA, I hear it is beautiful!! And you will be missed, if you don't miss us first.

take care...
do nothing I would not do ... and don´t talk with strange men Astrosmiley2

Enjoy LA and be careful PLAY SAFE if you play at all

Have fun in LA
theres alot of cool stuff to do there
we will miss you

Aaah they say California gay guys are like nothing else in the world.! careful with the drugs ;p Have a great time!! :]]]]

L.A sounds like a sweet dream for me. Have fun, be safe, bring back some souvenirs for your friends and hopefully a son in law for your family Big Grin

You're gonna visit L.A. in the U.S.? Wow! Lucky you! I hope you have an excellent, fun and safe time there!

Enjoy LA, don't do anything I would do :biggrin: