Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck in the mud
Welcome.

A word of advice: be slow to identify the "gay community." It's not what it used to be, and I mean that literally. The lessening of stigma and ostracizing homosexuality has opened the doors to allow the real diversity to be more of a free agent. Quite a bit of what "defined" the "gay community" previously, including gay clubs and bars, is rapidly becoming obsolete.

The new reality is that gays are gradually stepping into the light from all sectors of society, and that is much, much more diverse than previous tropes and stereotypes. Gays are like the Fremen, and ". . . I suspect an incredible secret has been kept on this planet: that the Fremen exist in vast numbers - vast." To be clear, I mean that we still only comprise less than 5% of the general population, but that we represent every demographic, every personality, every possible trait.

We're not so much us as them. Identifying as "gay" may not imply much more significance in common traits in the coming years than identifying as biped.

Bhp91126 Wrote:Huh what? Please explain.BlackbatBlackbatBlackbat

Who knew that they were out there? Those don't really seem excessive -- not like huge red font or anything.

It would be bad to have something like this many:

BlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbatBlackbat

Or, it could really be annoying to increase their size. Yeah, that would be bad. Wink

Welcome Smile

You won't be stuck in the mud for long unless you're shy; then you're screwed.

opening yourself to everyone will do, socialize w/ people, you can find bf anywhere Smile
people in grindr only want to get in your pants that applies on gay bar too I guess Frog
don't be to depressed, being a bit shy is ok tho'

Sorry bout not replying sooner just getting some sleep, thanks for the responses and advice, you've all been so kind and welcoming Big Grin

you don't have to be sorry for anything lol
we all come from the different sides of the world, we have time difference :p
never act like a newbie or the pros will prey on you :p
you seems to be someone who most likely gonna be an easy prey lol *don't mind this, I'm just being a bit asshole-ish Rofl *

I'd be the first to admit it, just refreshing to have someone spell it out to me Wink But I'm not stupid though so will try and keep my wits about me Smile