Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck in the mud
Bhp91126, I am conscious of that - without sounding cocky - but it is refreshing to hear someone be open and honest as well as supportive as the previous people have been. Hopefully can learn from your advice, thanks Bhp91126 means a lot! SmileSmile

Bhp91126 Wrote:Uh, Kazama, not to spoil anything for you, but here's some warning. When you start out at those gay social groups you will be "fresh meat" and many people seemingly interested in you. That will feel like heaven for you and you'll love gay men. However many of these only want to get into your pants and once there, will promptly start to ignore you. You're just another feather in their cap. Depending on what you thought about them, that can be pretty heartbreaking.

Welcome to GS. Your fairy god-fathers are here for you.
AsthanosAsthanosAsthanos

You say fresh meat like it is a bad thing........

Rareboy Wrote:You say fresh meat like it is a bad thing........
With all fresh meat the camp-site rule should apply: leave them in better condition than you found them!

Where do you think all those jaded young gays come from? Fresh meat hunters! Getting their hearts broken multiple times is pretty traumatic.

As a proud slut I'm very pro-sex, but people should play with an open deck and not make any promises they have no intention to keep.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

kazama333 Wrote:Thanks for the helpful advice and warm welcome Lex. I hadn't thought of looking at a social club and sounds like a good idea. Are there any strict no, no's you would say having just come out?

Don't send sphincter pics. That is a strict no no.

Welcome to Gayspeak Kazama. It seems everyone has pretty well cover the normal advice for questions like yours. If you have no luck with their suggestions consider getting yourself arrested and incarcerated for a a few months, nude excursions to school yards in the mid afternoon and going to gym showers to loan out luffa sponges to the jocks.

[MENTION=20922]Bhp91126[/MENTION] ---- please go easy with the line of bats. Due to recent past abuses of them I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees them and flees. hahahhahahhaah!

Camfer Wrote:Don't send sphincter pics. That is a strict no no.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]HEY!!!!!!!!!!!
What's wrong with sending
Sphincter pics?
[/SIZE]
[SIZE="5"]I attach them to all correspondence
with christian fundamentalists,
the internal revenue service
and email from Nigerian princes.[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

Bhp91126 Wrote:With all fresh meat the camp-site rule should apply: leave them in better condition than you found them!

It's a good rule, but it's not the easiest one to follow. I personally haven't had any issues in this regard, but I know a couple friends who hooked up with what you might call "gay neophytes". Although they were very clear about where they stood from the get-go, the newbies still developed feelings for them, and tried to push things into a full-fledged relationship. I guess that's just an occupational hazard when dealing with guys who are brand new at it all.

Lex

Virge Wrote:...
[MENTION=20922]Bhp91126[/MENTION] ---- please go easy with the line of bats. Due to recent past abuses of them I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees them and flees. hahahhahahhaah!
Huh what? Please explain.BlackbatBlackbatBlackbat
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Bhp91126 Wrote:Huh what? Please explain.BlackbatBlackbatBlackbat

ARRRRRGGGHHH!!!
PlasmawhoreMgwhore2Mgwhore2Uzi
MgwhoreGreenchainsawBehead
Awm2FlamethrowerAkShockwhore

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]Lines of Bats
Should be illegal![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Virge Wrote:]ARRRRRGGGHHH!!!
PlasmawhoreMgwhore2Mgwhore2Uzi