Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stud of the Day 2
What I got when I googled "Scottish hunks"

[Image: 1w.jpg]

Great - just what we need, another thread of muscles/shaved bodies to help improve us 'average' guys self image.

Thanks... I'm going to take a bath with a razor blade....Rolleyes

I wonder, do the guys like this really exists? And are they gay or strictly straight? Do I miss something when I don't go to gay bars? Rolleyes :biggrin:

Nick9 Wrote:I wonder, do the guys like this really exists? And are they gay or strictly straight? Do I miss something when I don't go to gay bars? Rolleyes :biggrin:

Oh they exist alright, and they most certainly come in the rainbow persuasion!

Just today at the beach, I saw this gay couple come swaggering toward me, one super fem, purse,eye liner and all and the other guy was more dressed down, but both looked like the pic above, muscular wise.

And another gay guy who had his little pum pum shorts (very short pants) on, came swaying into the bathroom and also looked like the pic above, so they do exist lol and not just at gay bars.

I see them come sweeping through all the time and one time, I had to let a gurl know, cause he tried to work his knock-off boots on my crocs and I wasn't trying to hear it lol.

Although a good few tend to be straight...their loss :/

[HTML][/HTML]
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Great - just what we need, another thread of muscles/shaved bodies to help improve us 'average' guys self image.

Thanks... I'm going to take a bath with a razor blade....Rolleyes

Well, I have tried looking for the "average man" type photos, as I like the average guy too, but I seem to only find one of two things....

Buff and brawny
[Image: tumblr_lx7fxp3jdB1r9y42zo1_400.jpg]

Or this....
[Image: 1DPqf8uNCfSJVYu0xYUl27cIbqRh7H284.jpeg]

Your choice of course...

Oh thanks, now I'm going to gouge my eyes out with a melon baller....:eek:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Oh thanks, now I'm going to gouge my eyes out with a melon baller....:eek:

Mmmmm, havent had those in years.....
[Image: GetFile.aspx?guid=e9ca0bea-cca9-4e96-9f31-783f366be2d1]

Now back to the topic....

Stud
[Image: 300.jake.ls.2812.jpg]

Or Spud
[Image: 3b71c3f867bb422c1ea1a2704765f204.jpeg]

BA requires choices in these matters. LOL
Roflmao

Too young for me.... Way too young. I prefer my men to be more mature, and tall and... well.... Xyxthumbs

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Too young for me.... Way too young. I prefer my men to be more mature, and tall and... well.... Xyxthumbs

[Image: Penn-and-Teller-Show-Las-Vegas-poster.jpg]