Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stumbled upon this tonight...
Well I was searching youtube and came across this youtube video. Which made my cry Sad So sad but had to share:

TLDW

I'll probably watch it tomorrow

I've watched this vid before and it was as sad to watch for the second time. My heart goes out to him and those in similar predicaments.

Arkansota Wrote:TLDW

I'll probably watch it tomorrow

+1 post count much?

mbennet35 Wrote:Well I was searching youtube and came across this youtube video. Which made my cry Sad So sad but had to share:

Thank you for sharing this video. It made me cry. My heart goes out to him. I hope he keeps up the fight. No matter of your sexuality you have the right to know what happened to your loved one.
An eye for an eye

Seen it before. Still depressing Sad

No! I will not subject myself to this form of emotional torture again. I've seen this, I'm not watching it again! Nope, no can do, no way. NO.

I tried to avoid this kind of emotional torture,but I keep being drawn to it. But still,thanks for sharing. I've read story about the kind of consequences if you're not married to your loved one,but watching it is more painful,let alone experiencing it. May we're connected to our loved ones,forever and always.

I think someone posted it already ;c but still, I always cry.

I would never cry into my own camera to show other people no matter what happened, so self-indulgent, im sorry for his ex-partner who died, not him. My sympathy is given not taken, i am quick to shed a tear at many things (from observing!!) that made me nauseous coming from a grown man, turning his life and death of his partner into a a ten minute "all cry for me" video.

partisan Wrote:I would never cry into my own camera to show other people no matter what happened, so self-indulgent, im sorry for his ex-partner who died, not him. My sympathy is given not taken, i am quick to shed a tear at many things (from observing!!) that made me nauseous coming from a grown man, turning his life and death of his partner into a a ten minute "all cry for me" video.

I can agree with you, to a point.

Granted, he could have left the personal emotion out of this video all together, and left it with the words and photos.

I would NEVER do something like this for me, but I would for someone else, or for a cause.
I think the poor guy did this to help people understand that just because you arent "married" doesnt mean you dont have any right to your partners affairs/information.