Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stunning Shortfilms of all time
Hi pals!, what´s up?Rolleyes. I decided to start a thread about Short films, since they´re unique pieces of art:tongue:. They challenge the creator´s mind to innovate and devise new ways to express the reality with little resources. Sometimes the results are ingenious, impressive, daring, and what´s more, they often reach gaps or topics that hasn´t been touched or exploded before.

Let´s share the best short films of all times. I´ll start the opening act with an interesting proposal that was played at the New York Film Festival on 2011, called "There's Something Strange About the Johnsons", directed by Ari Aster and with the fabulous acting of the three lead characters, Brandon Greenhouse as Isaiah, Billy Mayo as Sidney and Angela Bullock as Joan.

As the title says, there's something strange about the Johnsons...a disturbing secret that will be decisive in their destiny...

Barney Gumble's Short: Pukahontas

The Aftermath. A shocking shortfilm that offers a perspective about what happens after a nuclear attack interrupts the everyday life of a Man, and how does he comes to grips with the lack of resources to keep his family fed and alive:frown:.

Director: Jessica Farizo, Trent Gillham
Cast: Frederick Lewis, Rhonda Floyd Aguillard, Craig Leydecker, Lisa Mackel Smith, Bradley Randall

A really impressive work!, you have to see it!Xyxthumbs

Bunker.- Being the sole survivor in a nuclear war, isolated and hopeless, a woman decides to put and end to her life, when suddenly someone in the radio talks to her:frown:.

Director: Paul Doucet Bow

One of my favorites:biggrin:, starting with the opening songXyxthumbs.

I can't believe Un Chien Andalou hasn't been mentioned yet Confusedmile: