Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Success is?
What is success in life?
What is it to you. Where are you heading and how are you going to get there.

Success for me is to have nice things around me. And to have loving people who are happy around me. To love and be loved. I also want financial security.

That to me would be success.

To me it's achieving my goals and to find peace.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Success is to stop wanting for anything and just be happy and in the moment like a budha

Successful career, good relationship, nice place to live with decent stuff (but not over the top), good health, being well-regarded by people, financial security (see career).

Easy-peasy, no?

tavi Wrote:Success is to stop wanting for anything and just be happy and in the moment like a budha

I just wanted to add, its also lots & lots of money, lots.

Not to be moralistic, but I think success is measured in how much you respect yourself.

That will automatically create respect for others.

All the rest will follow, and you will know "to the best of your ability" and be at peace with that.

Just my opinion....

To be happy more often than not, that is appreciate life (as opposed to simply thinking "better than the alternative").

Nothing succeeds like a budgie with no beak... (Sounds better when you say it rather than read it...)

Success to me is achieving my goals and aims without walking all over someone else to get them. If you have to clamber over other people to get what or where you want, you really ask is it really worth having.

As a Wiccan this is really important to me. "Lest it harms none, do as thou wilt".

You'll come across many people all to willing to climb over you on their way to the top. You wont see them for along time except one day on the way down. But they'll be falling at such a velocity that you wont be able to stop them tumbling.

Success is to kill the Batman. It's simple, really.

To me, it's about remaining true to myself and following my passions with confidence and vigor.